Product Manager / VA for Online Marketing Start Up [CLOSED]
Just Art Media is seeking a talented individual to help create and manage our marketing and come up with a rockstar team!
You will create, manage and lead other staff to create brilliant, professional and effective marketing campaigns. You job success will be measured on the number of Qualified Leads we receive from our target market. (This is NOT a sales job)
You are creative, enthusiastic and get stuff done.
- You are a creative person who is passionate about implementing effective marketing campaigns.
- You are a genius at getting other team members to perform their best and beat their job metrics.
- You live and breath GTD and get shit done on schedule every week.
- You love tasks to be organized and clear and change anything that is not to be that way pronto.
- You have a natural curiosity that drives you to learn, research and investigate. +PLUS
- You have done some amazing work to date and are certain your best work is still ahead of you.
- You are good at working remotely, working smart for results and working reliably.
- You love to get results and track different marketing approaches obsessively to optimize your campaigns. You have a secret romance with numbers and statistics that makes this part of the job fun.
Are you an Ideal Candidate for Marketing Manager?
You see both the big picture of a Just Art media marketing goals (strategy) and can execute on the details (tactics) via a team. You love using and learning new marketing technology from CRMs to email marketing software. You are out of this world at getting results from other people doing the work details. You have organized marketing and managed people before. But not necessarily in the same position or the same way we do things. We will train you as needed in specific tech and methods.
Here are the tasks you will do:
- Weekly meetings with you team members to solve challenges and help them keep to their metrics. Ad hoc help and monitoring via basecamp.
- Weekly meeting with company president to help solve your challenges and keep you to metric (number of Qualified Leads delivered to sales)
- Monitor results and costs from all marketing methods in a spreadsheet.
- Implement marketing campaigns using tools and staff to get the work done. You don’t have to do the Writing, Lead Generation or Graphic Design - other team members do that for you. You give them bullet points on what needs doing and follow up with them to make sure it is done right and on time.
- You are a quality control freak and ensure that only professional quality materials are seen by potential prospects and clients.
- You brainstorm content and marketing ideas that will attract even more ideal prospects for TeraTech.
As a marketing technical wizard you will
- Update a spreadsheet Dashboard to show Campaign Effectiveness and Costs each week.
- Manage email marketing.
- Add content to our blogs.
- Build new Landing pages.
- Post interesting content to our Facebook and LinkedIn pages using Buffer.
- Manage ads on native networks as Taboola, Outbrain, Contend.ad and others.
- You either already know how to A/B test ads and landing pages, or you will learn how to fast using your super-human learning powers!
To apply for an interview with our fun company, please reply back with the two items below:
- How do you develop and maintain your abundance mindset every day?
- What is your favorite movie, and why?