Personal Assistant Required - Part-Time - Guaranteed Hours - Long Term [CLOSED]
I am looking for a personal assistant to work guaranteed and consistent hours on a long term, ongoing basis. You should be located on a European time zone, ideally in Central or Eastern Europe.
I'm looking for someone to work part-time hours (starting at 2 - 3 hours per day), Monday to Friday, European Time (CET). Guaranteed hours means you can bill me for the time we've agreed upon every day, even if I don't have any work for you (although I will probably always have work for you).
Responsibilities / What You’ll Be Doing
I run a small agency that helps clients sell more through Google Adwords. Your initial responsibilities will include the following:
- Ongoing administrative tasks, including invoicing clients, managing accounts receivable, and updating software and spreadsheets that are used to run the business. Full training will be provided.
- Assistance with travel planning and other online research.
- Other tasks as required on an ad hoc basis.
- Regular communication with me through Skype, chat and email.
Who This Is For
To be successful in this position, it’s essential that you:
- Excellent written English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.
- Are proactive and able to demonstrate initiative.
- Are highly organised.
Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
The hourly rate for this position is to be discussed, based upon experience/skillset and agreed work schedule, although I’m expecting to pay somewhere between $3 and $7 USD per hour (or equivalent in Euro).
How To Apply
Please apply through Jobrack. In your application, please outline your previous experience (if any) in a similar role, why you would be a great fit for this position. Please begin your application with the word ‘ascendancy’ in capital letters.
Thanks for your interest.