Personal Assistant For Disorganized CEO [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Hourly
*** This is a Full Time Position ***
Hey - I am looking for a process & result driven, detail oriented personal assistant who can help me manage my daily schedule better.
I currently run a team of 15+ people and have multiple projects on the go - but since I travel a lot and am rather divided, I haven't been able to keep a good grasp on our projects. Which I need to rectify.
I need a personal/virtual assistant who is good at organization, and who can assist me in simplifying things so I can focus on productive tasks without getting distracted. There will be some repeating tasks - but due to nature of our business - tasks differ day by day. So you should be a self-starter who can take initiative and get things done!
Your duties would involve:
- Going through my email to segment out emails that don't need my attention (you will be trained over time to understand this better)
- Follow up with project managers + team on various projects
- 2x Daily updates to me via email/whatsapp
- Schedule internal and external calls with me based on my schedule
- Help organize my day better so we are able to meet project-based deadlines
- Do other important tasks that I don’t have resources or time to do (like communicating with others on my behalf).
Here's what we are looking from a committed candidate:
- Good experience of compartmentalizing tasks - even with the same set of team members
- Decent English - so we can understand each other
- High IQ - yes - this is actually needed. You'll be undergoing an online IQ test after you apply
- Flexible availability - since I travel, sometimes my time zones change. I need you to be at least available to talk with me once or twice a day. This is important. My schedule is often all over the place and changes daily especially when I am traveling. You HAVE to be flexible.
- Available over weekends, if only to catch up with me
- You have read and implemented at least ONE way to plan and organize things (12 week year, getting things done, pomodoro technique etc).
- Ideally you have used task management tools like asana, trello etc. And google calendar or any other scheduling apps.
To apply, please start your application with the sentence "I can help you"…and also give clear examples (screenshots etc) to show why you are right for this job.
Following this, I'll be sending you some personality tests - shouldn’t take more than an hour to do. And then we will schedule an interview.