- Apply to The Ridge! We are an Everyday Carry Product company specializing in minimalist products, headlined by our flagship product The Ridge Wallet. The Ridge Wallet started as a Kickstarter project in 2013 and is now in the hands and pockets of over 3 million people around the world! We current operate around the globe selling in the US, Canada, the UK, EU and Australia on Shopify and through other channels such as Amazon and Wholesalers. We are looking for people interested in positions with tremendous growth potential, but which come with high expectations of work rate and quality of work. We are a fully remote company and are very excited to expand into the Eastern European market to continue to grow our team!
- We currently have a US based team of just over 50 people!
- We currently employee over 40 international contractors around the world!
- While this may seem like a lot of people, each department only ranges from 2 - 10 people, which opens up a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement.
- We strive to work with the best people, both on a talent and commitment level to grow and learn more! Since we are a remote first company, we always do our best to be as accommodating to a healthy work/life balance.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Experience in Lead Generation - Social Media preferred - Very interested to hear if you have experience with YouTube and Tiktok.
- Experience with Email Management - please tell us about your techniques for inbox organization
- Experience with Facebook, TikTok and Snapchat Ad platforms
- Experience working within Task Management Systems
- Familiar with the Google and Facebook Ad buying platforms
- An interest in completing difficult research tasks
- Ability to work on Eastern Time Zone for at least 1/2 of a work day.
Benefits & Perks:
- At this time, we offer pay on a weekly basis via PayPal or Wise.com, but preferability Wise.com for ease of payments.
- Starting 30 days after the working relationship has started, we offer Paid Vacation and Sick time depending on the amount of days remaining in the calendar year. These pools of time will be reset at the beginning of each calendar year.
- We offer a “13th month” salary in December, which results in doubling the salary during the month of December.
- For this position, we are offering a weekly salary range of $280 USD depending on experience and quality of the paid test submission, with the expectation of a 40 hour work week. During training of the first few weeks hours may be lower, but the salary rate will remain the same. The total per month would then be $1,120 USD. For highly skilled applicants, this can be negotiated upon completion of the application!
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.
How to Apply:
Please click the Apply button to complete your application. For this application we want to get an understanding of your experience level, but also to learn more about you and why you are interested in this position!
As stated in the application link - this first Application will serve as a way to choose applicants for our interview phase.
Questions? Please feel free to send a message via JobRack and we will respond as soon as possible!