Our vision is to become the highest quality guest post agency in the most competitive niches.
We are a growing and young marketing company helping some of the largest affiliate marketing companies rank in the most competitive niches.
Our company values
- Problem solving
- Effective communication
About the role:
Join us as an Operations & Outreach Staff (SEO) if you like developing and improving processes. For the role you should have exceptional English and organizational skills.
There will be plenty of opportunities to apply the skills you already have while challenging yourself and learning new things as we expand into new markets and industries.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to take ownership and develop the operations as we grow. Future advancement opportunities are limitless.
If you have a high interest in both operations and SEO we would like to get to know you.
What you’ll gain:
- Competitive package with the potential to move up quickly.
- As a growing company we offer the opportunity for you to grow your salary.
- The role includes benefits such as paid off time, training, bonuses, perks, etc.
- A fully remote opportunity.
- The responsibility to make an impact from day one. You'll have full ownership of the operations.
- Free and continual learning will spearhead your knowledge of SEO and online marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Make sure Guest Post orders are processed while optimizing for our turnaround time (TAT) goals.
- Implement controls to assure we exceed our clients requirements.
- Develop and improve SOPs to assure TAT and quality.
- Outreach and negotiate with bloggers.
- Manage relationships with webmasters.
- Participate in the development of a platform.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing/SEO trends.
- Set the foundations for lean operations.
- University degree in business or marketing.
- Operational efficiency mindset.
- Proven SEO experience of at least 1 years.
- Be familiar with common SEO tools.
- Highly organized multitasker who works well with fast-paced directions and instructions.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), or G Suite.
- Strong communication skills, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Excellent English speaking & writing skills.
- Experience with Hunter and Mailshake is a big plus.
How to apply:
We are looking for the right candidate and the right fit for the long term.
As part of the hiring process there will be the following steps:
- Click ->Apply Right Now<- (on the right)
- You will be taken to the typeform questionare - complete it!
- Go back to your profile and open the message thread for this role
- Submit your resume in this message thread
Pay & Benefits: