Operations / Office Manager [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Monthly
Admin Assistant Human Resource Manag... Project Management English - speaking English - writing
Rock Roofing is a rapidly growing, location independent roofing company specialising in single ply membrane and Hot Melt, flat roofing. Rock prioritise personal freedom within the workforce and through unique buying strategies and specialist product knowledge are helping to drive innovation and best value to a national customer base. It is this best value focus which has resulted in a 1 in 2 tender success rate. Now is the time for Rock to take on a driven and self-motivated Operations Manager to help build the Administrative and Operation Management function in Rock Roofing and grow with the business in the coming years.
Who should apply?
* Driven, self-motivated Operations Managers with an interest in working in a pivotal business position.
* Business focused individuals with a growth mindset.
* Process driven candidates with a keen interest in optimising both productivity and quality.
* Hard workers with an ability to think outside of the norm.
* Mid to senior level Office Managers wanting to be involved in a growing business.
About the role:
* Work remotely and manage your own time.
* Help to build the Operations function in Rock Roofing.
* Build solid Organisational processes to improve quality and productivity.
* H&S Management.
* HR Management.
* General Administration.
* Process Management.
* General Operations Support.
* Project Management and Process Optimisation.
* Placing Orders.
* Service Procurement
* Additional training and courses fully supported.
* Full time directly employed role.
* Immediate start available.
* Previous experience in roofing and construction preffered, but not essential.
* Fully fluent in English essential.
* Salary for this role is between $1600 and $2200 per month depending on experience, think you’re worth more or you can do this for less? Tell us your salary expectation and why.
* Work for a company that prioritises personal freedom.
* Work in / towards a leadership role in an innovation focused company.
* Become an integral part of a high growth team and be responsible for shaping a business from humble beginnings to market leader in its specialism.
* Develop specialist knowledge and deliver real value to your clients.
How to apply:
If making your mark in a forward-thinking business sounds like it could be for you, then please email your CV and cover letter directly to info @ rockroofingltd.co.uk. If you have any other questions about the role or the company call James McVeigh on 03332122006 or head to the Rock Roofing website www.rockroofingltd.co.uk.