SEO Analytics Analysis Human Resource Manag... Project Management Strategic Planning
Get Me Links (getmelinks.com) is looking to hire a full-time Operations Manager to help balance the workload of our existing team, create systems for fulfillment, keep a close eye on our orders, and implement new projects and services. Certain pre-qualifications are needed, please read through:
- Ambitious: We're growing FAST. A thirst for growth and quality of work to match will be recompensated.
- VERY organized: We work with a lot of data and different orders, all with plenty of details. You need to be really good at documenting everything and not dropping the ball.
- Impeccable attention to detail: You read through, take notes, remember details like people's names, etc. (btw my name is Alejandro, and if you send the application to any other name or Sir, Sir/Madam, Hiring Manager, etc., I won't read it ;) ).
- Eager to learn: While you do need to bring proper Project Management experience and ideally some fundamental SEO experience, we'll be happy to teach you everything we know and provide access to courses to any other areas of knowledge we may lack in-house.
- An A player: You don't just do "your best", you do what's required.
- A team player: With a fast-growing team, everyone has to care about the other team members' success. You'll be directly checking on 20+ team members' progress on hundreds of orders. The capacity to understand each one of them, their particular needs, their workload, etc., and be able to balance it all is fundamental for your and their success.
- A good communicator: You'll be capturing order details from clients, sometimes with plenty of little nuances / specific requirements. You need to be able to understand clearly what was requested and ensure the message gets across to the fulfillment team clearly.
- Honest: You come forward when you mess up and communicate efficiently with your manager so you can fix the issue together. Everybody makes mistakes, it' how we react to them that makes a difference.
- Effective: You get the most out of the hours you work.
- Personal freedom: We don' have fixed schedules and the job is fully remote. You can set your own hours for as long as the job gets done.
- Recognition: We strive to have a company culture where competence and team play is greatly appreciated.
- Structure: While a young and flexible company, we have a defined structure of work and systems to complement them. You'l find an environment that supports your growth
WHAT YOU'LL FIND at Get Me Links:
- A friendly team: Our team is based in multiple locations, with a great % of the team based in the Philippines. We're all team players and care for our teammates' success.
- A supportive environment: the C level team will be there for you (both CEO and COO) to support your growth and integration into the team, and you'l be granted access to a lot of industry training (team management courses, six-sigma project management certifications, etc.)
- A relaxed atmosphere: Don't confuse growth and ambition with stiffness or stress. We value personal wellbeing above many other things. You'll find a relaxed workplace with few meetings and no silly time tracking or micromanaging bosses. There are KPIs in place that we use to know if work's on track or not. We care about results, not minutes.
- Work/life balance: You won't be asked to go the extra mile with your hours.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Fluent spoken and written English absolutely required.
- 2 years+ previous experience as a project manager in a high order volume service business or similar type business absolutely required. Experience in an SEO agency highly valued but not mandatory.
- Basic SEO understanding desired but not required (we're an SEO agency after all so you need to either a) know the drill or b) know a little bit but be VERY eager to learn.
- Proficiency at Excel/Google Sheets absolutely required.
- Script (Google Sheets) development skills highly valued although not necessarily required.
- $2000 USD per month as a starting salary. One month training period. Three month trial period.
- $2000 to $3000 USD per month depending on skills after trial period. and revisions every 12 months.
- Performance based bonuses up to 50% of base salary after trial period..
- Social Benefits Package after trial period.
- 13th month Payment (eligible after trial period) paid December 15th
- Paid time off (national holidays + Christmas to New Year week + 2 weeks per year)
NO SIDE-GIG POLICY
We have a strict no side-gig policy. You'll have to drop any other job, be it full time or part time and any freelancing gigs you are doing if you take a position with us.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send the following documents: a copy of your resume, at least two contacts of reference (name, work relationship with you and contact method; we WILL conduct a background check), and the full breakdown of your DISC personality as per www.123test.com/disc-personality-test/ (do a new test and send a capture of the final result).
- Use the following subject line: "Operations Manager for GetMeLinks - I'm [Here goes your name] and I'm an A player"
- If your profile matches what we're looking for, we will send a test task to assess your skills and see your thought processes. If you are not willing to do a test task, please do not apply.
- After you submit your test task (you'll have 24h to do so), we'll review and we'll start conducting interviews with people who pass to phase 1. There will be 1-2 more interviews if you pass the first one.
Only applications filled and submitted properly will be considered.
Get Me Links is the solution to raise the standard of link-building in an all-too-saturated SEO industry. We're a full scale, multiple 7 figure lin...View company profile