Operations Manager - full time [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Negotiable
Before you waste more time on this job post,
please answer this 30 second yes/no questionnaire. It'll let you know if this job post is worth your time to continue reading. Ready?
Are you someone who is....
interested to advance your career and improve your capabilities
has a vision of how you would like your life to be like, and is working towards making that come true
Hates the daily commute to work
enjoys digital work
finds greater fulfillment in doing work that not only advances your personal goals but at the same time contributes towards greater cause
If you answered yes to all of the above, Congrats, we might be a good fit for each other!
Here's a bit more about us
Level up x 10 is a company that focuses on buying and scaling promising micro ecommerce brands.
some of the things we do here includes:
#productdevelopment #paidadvertising #influencer #contentcreation #emailmarketing #facebookads #instagram #adwords #tiktok #pinterest #shopify #paypal #stripe #creativedesign #landingpage #crosssell #upsell #customersuccess #customerjourney #brand
We are a young, small and driven company.
- As a young company, we are maturing from chaos towards structure. There are never ending ways to contribute towards the company's growth, and grow with us in the process.
- As a small sized team, every team member's contributions makes a significant difference. An excellent team player that performs consistently will shine in this environment.
- Being driven inevitably leads us to alot of challenges along the way. We see them as opportunities to grow as a person and as professionals.
We are headquartered on the internet, Really!
We are a virtual/remote first company, with team members across multiple timezones and countries. Even if one of us migrates to Mars via a SpaceX flight in the future(possible in our lifetime), it wouldn't matter to us one bit as long as he/she can access to our communication stack (Slack+Clickup).
We're at the start of our journey of acquiring promising micro ecommerce brands and helping them create a legacy.
Through our work,:
we want to bring great brands and products to consumers
we want to help our our brand audiences achieve their goals
we want to empower our team members in all areas of their lives
we want to make great returns for our investors
and thats how we would like to contribute to this world.
Whats the purpose of the role?
You will be the heartbeat of operations, ensuring that we never run out of stock, while expanding our product line with suppliers. You'll delight our customers through superior customer service and help collate data in the right place at right time.
What do you need to have?
- Previous experience in inventory management(ecommerce)
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and attention to details
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Knowledge in Amazon, Shopify and Zipify is preferred
- Some management/leadership experience
- experience in customer service
Your role and responsibilities
- Maintains accurate inventory reports
- Maintain healthy inventory levels on Shopify and Amazon.
- Ensure timely fulfillment and delivery of customer orders; solve issues whenever needed.
- Source for reliable suppliers in the US and UK markets for new product line
- Investigates and troubleshoots supply chain, product development and inventory issues/problems.
- Liaises with other departments to ensure accurate and timely update of shipping and product changes on the website.
- Create product guides and update product files from time to time.
- compile and collate relevant ecommerce data
- Manage Customer success department
If you're keen to join us on a journey together, here's what you need to do
How to apply
Click Apply button to complete the application form.
We look forward to meeting you !