Operations Manager for international e-commerce startup
We are a successful Amazon Seller that is growing aggressively and we need a competent and enthusiastic individual to be in charge of our Operations.
You will be responsible for overseeing the entire company’s operations including but not limited to Logistics, Products research & launch and Amazon stores management. You will manage a team of 5-10 employees whom you will lead towards achieving the goals set for you by the company Directors.
This is a stable long term position with competitive salary + performance-based Bonus system. The position is fully remote and requires autonomy and independence. Also in our company attention to detail is valued tremendously, so please include the word papaya in your cover letter so we know you are one of us. Start date: as soon as possible.
Our ideal candidate:
- is fluent in English, other European languages are an asset
- at least 5 years of work experience, at least 2 of them in management positions
- at least 1 year of experience managing a successful Amazon Store
- has excellent leadership and communication skills
- is responsible and independent
- is detail-oriented and results-oriented
- has positive, problems solving attitude
- has a strong analytical and conceptual mind
To apply please forward your CV and a short Cover Letter explaining why you are a perfect fit for this job (applications without CV and Cover Letter will not be considered).