Hello! My name is Gwen and I'm the President of Exeter International. We are a small team of destination specialists designing customized trips for American travelers to Central and Eastern Europe, Scandinavia, and Central Asia. Help us introduce Americans to this fascinating region!
We are seeking an Operations Assistant. You will have full operational responsibility for the administration and smooth running of the business. You will be working closely with a very busy Sales Team and your main job is supporting them and enabling them to do their jobs with maximum efficiency.
This job is 100% remote and can be either part time (20+ hours per week) or full time (40 hours per week). We operate on the EST time zone and require at least 4 hours of overlap with our 9AM - 5PM EST schedule to enable maximum collaboration.
The right candidate will possess:
- A genuine passion for travel within Europe.
- An understanding and experience of a client-focused sales approach.
- A positive and energetic approach, with a willingness to push your comfort zone in sales.
- A natural communicator with an ability to build relationships.
- A willingness to learn and a proactive approach in doing so.
- You must have a passion for providing something extraordinary.
You are a perfect fit for the job if you are:
- In possession of outstanding efficiency and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail and a positive, proactive approach to work.
- Able to prioritize duties and have excellent time management skills.
- Willing to develop strong product knowledge and a passion for all things related to our destinations of expertise its culture, regional gastronomy, artistic heritage and historical sights (not hard)!
- A team player and have the ability to use initiative and take ownership for completing tasks whilst coping with a fast-paced office and remote sales people.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels. Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
- Strong IT skills including good knowledge of all MS office programs.
This job is not right for you if:
- You are not ruthlessly organized.
- You are afraid of technology.
- You get flustered with multi-tasking.
- We are very team focused. You'll get to meet and work with some passionate travelers who are very interested in the culture of Eastern and Central Europe.
- After a 90 day trial period, full-time staff has 20 paid days off (including holidays) to use as you like, with prior approval.
- Birthday day off.
- Yearly travel benefits after your first year.
Apply here on JobRack and:
- Record a video using Loom (with the camera on) showing how you meet the requirements in this job application.
- Please attach a copy of your CV.
- Tell us your current location, expected pay, and whether you want full time or part time work.
- Let us know your email address so we can contact you.
- Tell us what you love most about where you live (in writing - at least two paragraphs).
If selected for an interview, we will be in touch to set up a zoom call.
Thank you for your interest!