Online Marketing & Administrative Assistant for Digital Marketing Agency
Facebook ads Copywriting Shopify Admin Assistant Email Management Project Management
Based in Los Angeles, Success Sprout is a digital marketing agency specializing in e-commerce stores selling physical products. Our current expertise is in Facebook advertising, but we will soon be expanding to include Google AdWords & Amazon Ads in our service offerings.
Here are some of the clients we’ve worked with, and you can see more information at www.success-sprout.com
Over the next 12 months we are planning for large growth and need a highly skilled Marketing & Administrative (Virtual) Assistant to be part of driving that journey and making things happen every day.
We need someone who is enthusiastic, creative, hard-working, highly organised and with great problem-solving skills to work on a variety of online marketing, business development, and operational activities.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their skills, and take on more responsibility as we grow.
We encourage continuous learning, and you’ll have unlimited access to expert training courses that usually cost thousands of dollars.
We are continuing to have massive growth, and we have lots of new opportunities in the pipeline - you’ll be involved in everything from Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn Lead Generation, Client Management & Onboarding, Email Marketing & more!
We will encourage you to come up with your own online marketing ideas, and you will also get full support from our team, including a focused training period when you first start working with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Exciting full-time marketing & administrative (virtual) assistant role, with the chance to work on exciting projects, prove your value, learn new skills and make good money. All work is fully remote - so you can work from anywhere.
Initial pay of $800/month plus $400 quarterly bonus if you reach targets. There are also lots of opportunities for promotion. You will be the first key hire for Success Sprout so you’ll be fundamental in the success we’re going to achieve with the opportunity to learn and progress into more senior roles as we grow the team.
This is suitable for someone hard-working, who really wants to learn and grow, develop their skills, prove themselves and take on more responsibility.
You’ll be learning a lot. You won’t ever be comfortable just coasting along. This is a demanding role, with tons of support to help you improve your skills.
You will be expected to take responsibility for studying marketing and operations techniques to improve your skills every day. You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses, daily coaching from the CEO and the chance to actually do the work, make some mistakes and learn from experience.
The role involves working with Greg, our founder & CEO. In addition, you’ll be working with developers, designers and other freelancers as required.
If you had been working for us in the last couple of weeks these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
- Set up a template for attention-grabbing and professional emails to prospective clients
- Run a targeted LinkedIn outreach program using our automation tool, Leonard
- Respond to emails with the goal of persuading prospects to book a consultation call
- Setting up Facebook Advertising campaigns
- Analyzing Shopify & Google Analytics data to notice any actionable data
- Communicate directly to our clients on Slack
- Setting up and delivering reporting on current ad campaigns
- Create video messages to send to potential clients via Facebook Groups or Facebook Messenger
- Find a solution to automate some of our repeatable or time consuming tasks using new software products
- Collect and organize photo and video assets to be used in client advertising campaigns
- Use Trello/Basecamp/some other tool you decide you like best to successfully manage a client onboarding process - taking them from prospect all the way to launching ads
- Checked, double checked and triple checked every step of an automated funnel to make sure it’s working properly
- Anything else we needed doing in the realm of online marketing/administrative work
We have detailed processes written up for how to do some of these tasks listed above, and others need figuring out. Whenever there is a task that involves figuring something out you will be expected to study how to do it, come up with options and get approval before implementing it.
You will get unlimited access to the best and latest training programs in entrepreneurship, marketing & business in general.
There will be a 3-month trial period for the role to check that we are a good match for each other (fully paid of course).
Requirements - What We Need From You:
- Excellent Written English - You will be supporting our customers and writing content both for our clients, and for our own purposes so Excellent written English skills are essential.
- High Attention to Detail - With direction you will have significant autonomy to write and post information online to our website, social media channels and to our customers directly. You must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to accurately proof your own work.
- Experience with social media & online marketing - You’ll be using a variety of systems including Canva, Shopify and ActiveCampaign (Email Marketing) to create content for our customers so you need experience and familiarity with these or similar tools.
- Able to learn new software tools and systems quickly - We use a variety of systems including Canva, Zapier, Powerpoint, Google Analytics, LinkedIn and others so you’ll need to be willing and able to learn new systems through a variety of self-taught methods.
- Intelligent, Self Motivated, Highly organised and Confident in asking questions - You’ll be working remotely with communication across a variety of channels and task management through Basecamp/Trello and other online tools so we need to be sure that you ask questions if you are not sure of what to do and that you can be self-motivated and able to organise multiple streams of work effectively. That being said You will be expected to try and figure out the options before asking for advice.
- Extremely organised – there are lots of different things you’ll be involved in and all need to be prioritised, managed and completed accurately, effectively and on time.
- Hard-working – we don’t mess around here. We get a lot done very quickly. You will need to as well.
- Ideally have 6 months + experience with marketing systems (including any of Facebook Ads, landing pages, email marketing, etc.)
- Ideally have experience working in an administrative assistant role
- 40 hours per week - you are free to work wherever/whenever you are most productive. You will occasionally need to be on a video call with the CEO, who is based in Los Angeles (PST) - So you will sometimes need to overlap with PST.
- $800 per month plus $400 quarterly bonus if targets are met
- 2 weeks paid holiday for every six months worked.
- Work directly for the CEO with constant opportunity to suggest your own ideas, make improvements and learn new skills.
- Access to high-value training materials and courses
*HOW TO APPLY* - ALL APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THESE STEPS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE JOB
If you’re interested in applying then please take a moment to fully review and consider the Requirements below.
What is your career goal? What do you hope to learn/achieve working at Success Sprout?
Are you okay working 40 hours a week, and being paid $800/month + $400 quarterly bonus?
What is your experience with Digital Marketing?
What is the difference between a Lookalike audience in Facebook advertising, and an Interest audience? Why is one better than the other?
www.mmawarehouse.com is a client of ours and they are having a 20% OFF sale for July 4th holiday in US only
- Create an ad using Facebook's creative planner or AdParlor ad mockup tools (If you don't know how to thats -okay this is also a test of how well you can learn new information on your own)
- In your video, show a screenshot of the ad and describe in a few sentences why you created it like that
Send an email to greg [at] success-sprout.com with the subject line "Online Marketing Assistant - Your Name" and include a link to your video, and attach a screenshot of the Facebook ad you made
We are looking to hire ASAP, so please send in your applications TODAY!
Thanks so, so much for reading this - best of luck with your application!
CEO & Owner,