Online Business Manager/ Operations Lead - Work From Home [CLOSED]
Human Resource Manag... Project Management General Manager
This is a role working directly for the owner of ServeNoMaster.com. Based on a small island in SouthEast Asia, we teach people around the world how to build content marketing businesses.
We have a focus on helping authors, entrepreneurs and amazing people aged 45-65 years old who are ready to change careers and start their next adventure.
Right now the business is growing so fast that we need an Operations Lead to be part of our exploding business and passionate team.
We need someone who is enthusiastic, creative, hard-working, highly organized and with great problem-solving skills to work on a variety of online marketing and management activities.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their skills, and take on more responsibility as we grow.
We have lots of great things in the pipeline and you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in everything from Social Media Marketing/Advertising, Content Creation, Email Marketing, Setting Up Landing Pages, Managing Book Launches, Supporting the owner and coming up with your own online Marketing ideas.
Full support will be provided including a focused training period when you first start working with us. We have extensive onboarding and training materials and the majority of your tasks are already broken down into checklists in Trello. Each task will come with a demo video so that you can watch how it’s done before repeating yourself.
About the role
Exciting full-time online business manager and operations lead, with the chance to work on exciting projects, prove your value, learn new skills and make good money. All work is fully remote - so you can work from anywhere.
You will be in charge of leading the team and implementing my strategies as we grow, allowing me to focus on developing partnerships, customer relationships and generating content for our audience.
This position comes with initial pay of $2600-3400 per month based on qualifications and experience with room for performance-based bonuses and promotions.
We have been exploding in the past few months and grown to a team of 15 full-time employees, 3 part-time employees, several project-based contract employees and a few interns. It's time to bring someone in to manage the whole team and help me stay organized.
This is suitable for someone hard-working, with leadership and online business experience.
You’ll be learning a lot. You won’t ever be comfortable just coasting along. This is a demanding role, with tons of support to help you improve your skills.
You will be expected to take responsibility for studying marketing and content creation techniques as you continue to grow into your role daily.
You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses, the most powerful software on the planet, daily coaching from the CEO and the chance to actually do the work, leading a team of dedicated and skilled employees.
The role involves working with me (CEO), clients, business parnters and the other members of the team as required. The majority of our communication will be through short audio messages sent through Voxer and the rest of the team operations on Slack/Trello.
If you had been working for us in the last couple of weeks these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
- Managing our outreach, social media, content creation and writing teams (smoothing the lines of communication)
- Mastering our project management platform and ensuring smooth handoffs as projects move between workers
- Developing, refining and improving our project SOPs and checklists
- Planning our promotional calendars
- Keeping us ahead of schedule for our myriad campaigns and promotions
- Organizing training and onboarding materials for our existing team members and future employees
- Tracking employee time and ensuring timesheets are on time so that the team can get paid each week
- Reviewing our KPIs and dashboards to keep track of where things are working and where we need to focus the next campaign
- Assigning tasks to team members and ensuring they are completed successfully
- Manage the hiring and deploying of new team members as well as internal promotions
- Track our paid and organic campaigns to improve our costs per lead as well as conversion numbers
- Manage communication throughout the company with a focus on streamlining and efficiency
- Keeping the team organized via the taskmanager and ensuring everyone is updating their tasks properly
- Organizing and updating the training modules and checklists within our project management boards
- Managed the team that checked, double-checked and triple-checked every step of an automated funnel to make sure it’s working properly
There will be a 3-month trial period for the role to check that we are a good match for each other (fully paid of course).
Requirements - What We Need From You
- Excellent Written English - You will be supporting our customers and writing content both for our employers, our business partners and for our website so Excellent written English skills are essential.
- High Attention to Detail - With direction, you will have significant autonomy to write and post information online to our website, social media channels and to our customers directly. You must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to accurately proof your own work.
- Experience with online content creation - We use a variety of systems including ClickFunnels, Kartra, GrooveFunnels, Wordpress and ConvertKit (Email Marketing) to create content for our customers so you need experience and familiarity with these or similar tools.
- Project Management Expert – You will be taking the lead with our many ClickUp boards and we will expect you to streamline project flows, update tasks based on communication with our team members and overall improving the flow or our entire business.
- Internet Business Experience – This is a leadership position with more than a dozen people reporting to you and that number will be growing over the next year. An understanding of email autoresponder systems, affiliate marketing strategies and digital sales funnels is critical to managing the team. We are not looking for technical knowledge, but a clear idea of what the finished product should look like and which team members to assign to tasks.
- Comfortable Managing Large Teams – There are simply too many employees and active projects for me to manage everything on my own. You will need to keep track of what everyone is working on and adjust course as client jobs come through the door to ensure that we are working on tasks in the most profitable and efficient order. Dealing with workers located in time zones around the world is a big part of your position.
- Able to learn new software tools and systems quickly - We use a variety of systems including ClickUp, Voxer, RocketChat, Affinity Photo, Zapier, Google Analytics, ClickFunnels, WordPress, Gmail, and others so you’ll need to be willing and able to learn new systems through a variety of self-taught methods on your own time. We will provide access to high-end training courses that you can study outside of work hours.
- Intelligent, Self Motivated, Highly organised and Confident in asking questions - You’ll be working remotely with communication across a variety of channels and task management through Trello and other online tools so we need to be sure that you ask questions if you are not sure of what to do and that you can be self-motivated and able to organize multiple streams of work effectively. That being said you will be expected to try and figure out the options before asking for advice.
- Extremely organized – there are lots of different things you’ll be involved in and all need to be prioritized, managed and completed accurately, effectively and on time.
- Hard-working – we don’t mess around here. We get a lot done very quickly. You will need to as well.
- Comfortable working with time tracking software. Our team is located around the world and this is our system for accountability.
- Ideally have at least 6 months of experience with marketing systems (including any of Facebook Ads, landing pages, email marketing, etc.)
- Ideally, have experience with HR or hiring processes, sourcing and filtering candidates for roles.
Benefits / Details
- Starting at 20 hours per week with room to grow to 40 after the trial period
- $2600-3400 full-time salary per month plus performance based bonuses (more experience + qualifications = more salary/ We are willing to pay the right salary for the right candidate)
- Work directly for the CEO with constant opportunity to suggest your own ideas, make improvements and learn new skills.
- Access to high-value training materials and courses
- Chance to work with a dynamic and highly-skilled team
You will be a key hire and part of our growth and expansion plans for 2020-2021 and are critical to team growth. You will be in a position to guide our future growth and participate in future hiring.
We’ll review your work regularly including both volume and quality to ensure that expectations are being met.
You will always be supported and always able to ask questions and be a part of the company’s progression. Your success means our success so it is in our interest for you to succeed and be awesome at what you do.
We’ll expect you to be always on the lookout for ways to make the business better and to bring ideas both big and small forward regularly.
We want this to be a long term role that grows as we grow.
Ready to Apply?
1 - If you’re interested in applying then please take a moment to fully review and consider the Requirements above.
2 - Are you able to work 40 hours a week every week?
3 - Are you happy with the opportunities to be part of our company and the salary of $2600+ per month?
If yes then we’d LOVE you to apply.
How to Apply
- Apply with Operations Manager in the first line of your message
- Include a link to your CV on Dropbox or another file sharing system
- Attach a screenshot of your internet speed (visit Speedtest.net)
- Please explain why you would be the right fit for our company and include three questions you would like to ask us
How to Stand Out
We are looking for someone that’s really interested in the work we’re doing and the work this role will involve. We are looking for a long term relationship, so please take the time to visit ServeNoMaster.com to see what we're all about and if you feel like we would be the right fit for you.
Applicants that really show that to us whether that’s using examples of work you’ve done before, or something you put together for us now, that will go a long way to impressing us.
We don’t want you to spend hours and hours on your application just find a way to show us that you really are interested in this opportunity and it’s not just the next in a long list of roles you’re applying for….even if it is!
The most important thing is an interest and passion for the work we do.
CEO & Owner,