New York Firm Looking for Graphic Designer - NYC Time (GMT-5) Overlap [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Monthly
Adobe Photoshop (Gra...
Our New York City headquartered company is looking for a talented graphic designer to create flyers, brochures, email blasts, and programs for our 40 clients. We are looking for someone who can become a long term member of our team, is great at communication, and has very strong English skills. We have been in business for over 10 years and have been growing since we first started back in 2007. This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their design skills.
About The Role
The role involves working with a variety of our friendly team members in New York City and New Jersey.
If you had been working for us in the last couple of weeks these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
- Create promotional materials for a golf outing
- Create email blasts for a real estate client
- Create a brochure for a finance client advertising upcoming events
- Anything else we needed doing
We work a 40 hour work week and you get two weeks paid time off for every six months worked. We are open to either full time or part-time, this is about us getting the right person for the role and our business.
There will be a 3-month trial period for the role to check that we are a good match for each other (fully paid of course).
We need someone who:
- Is entrepreneurial in spirit
- Easy to work with
- Can work with a variety of teams
- Is available to work at least 4 hours of your working day between 9am and 2:00pm New York City Time (with a potential earlier ending on Friday so you can get your weekend started!)
Jaffe Management is a New York City headquartered company providing full and partial management services to associations and nonprofits. We work with your board members and volunteers to ensure that their time is being used in the best way possible to fulfill your organization’s mission. With offices in New York, New Jersey and Minnesota, Jaffe Management’s nearly 40 association management professionals serve over 35 membership associations across the country.
How to apply
- Apply with “Graphic Designer – Jobrack” in the first line of your message
- Include your CV as an attachment
- Include a link to your portfolio
- A short note on why you are the best candidate for the role
- A description of the hours you can work
- Let us know the hourly rate you're looking for
Please note we are open to other flexible offers in terms of hours or salary if someone is looking for a different approach just tell us why you're worth it.