Need Copy / Content Writer with Online Marketing Knowledge to create high quality blog posts (Ongoing, high growth position) [CLOSED]
Content Marketing Copywriting
Our team creates high quality, evergreen blog content and works exclusively with online marketing, B2B and startup companies, creating educational, long form content to engage their audience and drive sign ups and sales.
Here is an example of one such post: http://blog.sendlane.com/increase-blog-engagement/
Our process is broken down into two roles. It's likely that the same candidate could perform the same role, however this post is primarily hiring for role 2:
1) Content researcher. We need someone who can research, prepare and outline our client blogposts, in the way that makes it easy and clear for our writers to pickup your plan and write the blog.
2) Content Writer. We need a copywriter who can pick up a content outline, and write a compelling piece of long form content, including images, quotes and reference links. The English must be 100% perfect, and your content edited strictly.
If you are able to perform both of these roles, then it is a bonus. Let us know your skills!
We are looking for someone to join the team, who can:
- Speak and write English fluently
- Organise information in a logical way, creating compelling, useful and engaging content
- Understand the client profile and customer avatar, writing for the avatar in the client's unique voice
- Understand marketing, copywriting, sales psychology and other related disciplines
- Source or create images, graphics and visual aspects of the blog posts
- Provide stats, quotes and other useful points to support the article
- Work to strict schedules, with fast and clear communication
- Edit ruthlessly, improving and clarifying copy, removing any content not critical to delivering the message and achieving the content purpose
There are opportunities to move up in the organisation for the right candidate and grow as a marketer and writer.
We are rapidly expanding and it's a very exciting time. We have a lot of work on right now, and plan to be bringing in a lot more.
For the right candidate, it could also become a permanent position.
We need someone who:
- Is dedicated and organized
- Pays attention to detail
- Has a good, in-depth knowledge in and is passionate about marketing and online business
- Begins their application with their favourite marketing blog, and why they like it
- Is quick to respond to email
- Is available to use Asana, Skype and other communication tools
If this sounds like a fit for you, we can't wait to hear from you!
Please note: this position is only for fluent English speakers, with excellent skills in research and a big passion for marketing and personal growth.
We provide inhouse training and guidelines on all stages of content creation and copy, but do not have the time or resources to edit / improve non-fluent English.
Negative attitudes need not apply!
We are a positive and supportive team :)
Hope to speak soon!
PS: We prefer to pay PER PROJECT, meaning a flat rate per blog post produced. The rate is negotiable. Our blogs usually range from 1500 - 3000 words, and we don't put a heavy emphasis on word count. The most important element is to create high quality content that doesn't waste the users time, delivers 'above and beyond' actionable value (the most 'helpful' content possible) and achieves the goal set in the content purpose. The goal is usually email sign ups, service subscriptions or similar. But may vary!
BONUS QUESTIONS :)
For extra points, let me know these two things:
- What is the most recent education, training or personal development program or course that you took part in?
- Of all online marketing strategies and tactics, which one are you most passionate about, and why?