Email Support Phone Support Social Media support...
United Call Centers has pioneered the at-home model, integrating home working into a customer support environment, as our team has been using this system for certain types of work since 2008. Today, this way of working is a key element of our operations, as this modern, cloud-based system allows us to have staff located anywhere in the world, making it much easier to serve exotic languages or special needs and speeding up the implementation of new collaborations. Besides our main activities, we are also involved in the development of next-generation IT and communication services, chatbots, automation tools, staffing services.
At United Call Centers we provide Omnichannel Front Office BPO services globally 25+ languages and we are currently looking for talented Consumer Engagement Service Representatives for our International Team.
Our new teammates will participate in running a top-notch multilingual consumer service for one of our biggest Partners from the FMCG sector.
• Inbound tasks:
- Respond, classify, support and/or triage consumer complaints following our partner’s guidelines
- Register and follow up on consumer complaints
- Process orders, returns, refusals, credit notes, invoices
- Provide information about product, services, and brands
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, website navigation to consumers
- Identify alerts and escalate, support during crisis
- Manage consumer data: bank account, data privacy, account removal, registration
- Register new members, update, recover password, account, and email, delete users
- Provide specific expert information and guidance to consumers when needed/applicable
• Outbound tasks:
- Contact back consumers using any of the channels to resolve a case
- Conduct outbound surveys with consumers
• Backoffice tasks:
- Create reports on consumer feedback and online conversations, classifications to be prepared and sent to consumer
- Publish social media content
- Crisis and issue management
- Ecommerce back-office support
- Data Entry
You are our top applicant and soon-to-be Colleague if:
• You speak at least 2 of the following languages on C2 level (mother tongue is preferred though): Croatian, Serbian, Montenegrin, Albanian, Bulgarian, Slovenian, Macedonian, Romanian, Bosnian, Czech
• You speak English fluently
• You have at least 1 year of experience working in consumer engagement service/call center
• Your written and spoken communication is flawless
• You have great analytical and problem-solving skills and great attention to detail
• You are proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite and Online applications, technology acumen
• You have Social Media / Community Management expertise
• You can work well in a team as well as by yourself
• You can participate in all the required trainings – first training scheduled for 29.03.2023.
• You can work 8 hours a day
• You are looking for a stable, long-term job, with great developmental opportunities
Work Environment Requirements:
• Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of your home)
• USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
• Laptop with Windows operating system (Windows 8 or above), Memory – 2 GB RAM, and Processor (CPU) — 2 GHz
• Browser: The latest three versions of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
• Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
• Payment of 6-8 EUR/hour, paid monthly via an online payment platform
• Remote work
• Flexible schedule
• Welcoming and supportive environment
• Great developmental opportunities within the company
Please note that this is a long-term, contract-based opportunity (2+ years).
Upon application, please make sure you submit your resumé in English.
Please expect to hear from our recruiters regarding your application within 2-3 business days.
English with LucyApply