GreenTomatoMedia is a digital company based in Chiang Mai. Since 2016, we have been entertaining our users with successful games in the Entertainment category: Drinking games, Truth or Dare games, Games for couples, and more.
You can find out more about our applications in the Entertainment category here on IOS and here on Android
In order to improve the quality and the performance of our mobile apps, we are looking for a full-time QA tester who will work on ensuring a bug-free experience to our users.
- Write and execute detailed test plans for our Android and iOS apps.
- Identify bugs, prioritize and track issues, and report test results to product/design/developer teams.
- Anticipate how changes may impact user workflows & how they may cause pain points.
- Develop quantitative standards for assessing and maintaining app quality.
- Develop test strategies at the kickoff of project and feature work.
- Assess the quality, usability and functionality of each release and research post-release issues.
- 6 months-1 year of QA experience in testing mobile apps.
- A borderline extreme attention to detail, sense of rigor, and meticulousness.
- Clear, organized, and concise communication & writing style.
- Ability to create strategic test plans
- Ability to create and document bug reports
- Knowledge of Unity 3D is beneficial
- High intelligence, high integrity, humble and hungry to learn
- The chance to be part of a team that is producing amazing results and having fun along the way.
- The role includes benefits such as a competitive salary (between 700 and 1200 euros), paid off time, training, perks etc. which will be discussed with potential candidates.
- As a growing company we offer the opportunity for you to grow your salary as well.
- Working hours are flexible with at least 4 hours common with Bangkok time zone
- A lot of responsibility and autonomy as the position is fully remote