Are you a great Graphic Designer who wants to take more responsibility in a fast growing company ? You like playing games and are familiar with the slot world ? If this sounds like you then keep reading….
GreenTomatoMedia is a performance-based web marketing company based in Chiang Mai, in Thailand. We build and grow a portfolio of digital businesses and we love to play with Google, Youtube, Amazon & Appstore algorithms. The main activities of GreenTomatoMedia can be broken down as follows:
- Creation and development of mobile applications with a portfolio of 50+ apps downloaded 20+ million from meditation to some of the craziest entertainment apps of the store
- Webpublishing with a network of 1500+ websites in 8 languages with more than 1 million high-value visitors per month in different verticals (Finance, Dating, Shopping, iGaming, CyberSecurity, SaaS).
- E-commerce with a luxury hairstyling tool brand and a few other smaller brands
- Videos publishing with a few fast-growing Youtube Channels
About the role
To contribute to our development, we are looking for a Mobile App designer who will work on designing our slot apps.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Strong graphic design skills (minimum 2 years of difference), with a good understanding of typography and intuitive layouts
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
We need someone who is:
- Experienced working in marketing
- Extremely organized
- Intelligent and good at figuring things out
- Good at written and spoken English
What's in it for you ?
- The chance to be part of a team that is producing amazing results and having fun along the way.
- The role includes benefits such as a competitive salary (between 1000 and 1700USD according to the profile), paid off time, training, perks etc. which will be discussed with potential candidates.
- As a growing company we offer the opportunity for you to grow your salary as well.
- Working hours are flexible with at least 4 hours common with bangkok time zone
- A lot of responsibility and autonomy as the position is fully remote
How to apply ?
We need to find the right person but we also want to move quickly. If you have a notice period to work that’s ok, this is about us getting the right person for the long term.
As part of the hiring process there will be the following steps:
1 - Click Apply and Complete the application form (please attach your portfolio)
2 - Short video call for us to meet and run through a couple of questions
3 - A written test that will help you to comprehend the position
4 - In depth interview with your future manager
You can of course ask questions at every step of the process.