We are looking for our next rock star team member to join our US-based boutique media buying agency! Our customers are hand-picked quality businesses with great products that help make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with exceptionally managed paid traffic.
The digital marketing space moves quickly. To stay at the top of our game we’re always learning and experimenting with new things. If you’re the type of person who is constantly learning and applying what you’ve learnt then you’ll fit right in here.
We have access to many digital marketing courses.
You won’t be a junior media buyer forever, there will be opportunities to grow.
About the Role
- The focus of this role is to build, manage, and scale Facebook, Google and YouTube ad campaigns that meet or exceed designated campaign Key Performance Indicators for our customers.
- You will accomplish this by working closely with a Senior Media Buyer, follow their instructions to the T, as well as offer your recommendations for improvements when you see opportunity.
- You have a HIGH attention to detail.
- You should be eager to get your hands dirty in the data to spot problems and proactively recommend solutions, you are able to spot trends and opportunities for the accounts.
- You will be using a lot of spreadsheets and analyzing data, so logical thinking and simple math is a must. Ideally, you have experience with pulling reports from ads manager, Google Analytics and third party tools.
- If you can’t follow a process or create one, if you don’t like being organized or meticulous, if you don’t have a ‘can-do’ attitude then don’t apply, you won’t like it here. We are obsessed with precision, processes and getting clients results no matter what.
- You are free to complete your work from anywhere you choose. The only requirements are a reliable internet connection, a distraction-free work environment, a computer, and a web camera. Although you may live and work anywhere you choose, you will be required to attend regular meetings during US-based business hours.
What success looks like
Facebook, Google and YouTube ad campaign set up and maintenance:
- Know our SOPs inside and out for building campaigns to specifications
- Able to take verbal and written direction from Senior Media Buyer and translate into a properly set up campaign meeting specifications
- Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of (ever changing) Facebook and Google tools for building campaigns, audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used in delivering results for customers.
Facebook, Google, YouTube ad campaign analysis:
- Complete understanding of all available numbers in the Facebook Ads Manager dashboard, Google and YouTube ads
- Mastery of interpreting numbers as it relates to real-world traffic flows in a campaign
- Ability to spot problem areas in a campaign and bring them to the Senior Media Buyer’s attention
- HIGH reliability and attention to your campaigns under management.
Digital marketing development:
- Develop and maintain mastery of digital marketing concepts
- Desire to ascend to the Media Buyer position backed up by development work to get there (Courses & certification opportunities provided)
- Ability to learn independently from video courses, books, and other materials.
- 2+ years experience building and optimizing Facebook, Google and YouTube ads is required; experience with TikTok and other channels is a plus
- 1+ years of experience working in a fully remote environment
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and an understanding of the major analytics systems used in performance marketing
- Extremely high attention to detail. Mistakes drive you nuts
- Self-directed, driven, and willing to go beyond what is asked of you to deliver results
- Experience juggling multiple important projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines
- Experienced working with project management systems
- Can work independently and at the same time able to collaborate with our team
- Is hungry to learn and improve their skills
- Has excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Is looking for a full-time position
- Willing to work during most of the US business hours
- And has a superb internet connection
What we offer:
- Competitive independent contract remuneration with bonus system based on results
- A great environment for those who want to learn and strive for excellence
- Remote working
- Flexible work schedule
- Continuing education and opportunities to learn and invest in yourself and your career
- Emphasis on personal growth and development
- A culture that values personal relationships
We place a high value on producing results, so if you want to be a part of what we're doing, be prepared to "show me, don't tell me" what you can bring to our team.
This is a full-time, 3 months trial position, $1000 to $1500 based on experience.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete this work.
- This is a 1099 contractor arrangement.
- Unfortunately, we do not currently offer medical or retirement benefits.
Our agency website is here: https://proadscalers.com/
How to apply:
- Attach your CV
- Attach a screenshot of your internet speed
- Introduce yourself by recording a short video (5 minutes max) answering these questions:
- What channels do you have experience at running ads and for how long? (Facebook, Google PPC, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, Other)
- What's a typical campaign budget you're currently managing (per month) in US dollars?
- How do you make sure you continue learning and improving in digital marketing?
- What's changed for you since iOS 14?
- What do you like doing outside work?
- Bonus points if you also record a video showing us around one of your Facebook, and/or Google ad accounts. Analyzing what the latest results are. What's working? What's not? How might you improve performance next month? Please limit your video to 5 minutes and record using Loom (it's free and easy). Rest assured we are NOT judging the numbers we see so any ad account will do (good performance or bad).
Please apply by the 19th December 2022