Marketing Project & Analytics Manager [CLOSED]
Affiliate Marketing Facebook ads Email Marketing Content Marketing Sales funnel design
Are you a data-driven marketer who wants to use your marketing & analytical skills to create massive growth in an online business?
Wellpreneur (wellpreneur.com) is an online business that helps entrepreneurs to do well and BE well. We help entrepreneurs to grow their businesses without burning themselves out. We have a special focus on entrepreneurs in the wellness industry (health coaches, yoga teachers, nutritionists etc.). We’ve got a range of popular courses, books, podcast, and a membership -- now we need YOUR digital marketing & analytical skills to help us reach the next level!
Our company is 100% remote - so you can work from wherever you are!
This is a key role in the company that will suit an analytical and highly organized digital marketer & project manager, who loves to challenge themselves to learn, grow and improve.
You’ll be working directly with the founder, Amanda Cook, to implement and optimize our online marketing campaigns and digital sales funnels.
There is major growth potential for this role, as the business grows. Depending on your skills and interests, it could evolve into an Online Business Manager, Operations Manager, or Head of Marketing, with team management responsibilities.
THIS ROLE COULD BE PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU’RE...
- Analytical-minded. You love creating processes, identifying KPIs, tracking metrics, measuring results, suggesting ways to optimize. You love numbers and data!
- Proven experience with running profitable Facebook ads (this is essential!)
- Experience with tracking & measuring online marketing funnels including sales pages, landing pages, email funnels, conversion tracking etc.
- Detail-oriented! (No spelling mistakes, incorrect dates, etc - you triple check everything)
- Highly organized & a natural planner - you love breaking down a big project into actionable steps, identifying dependencies and risks, scheduling it all in and making sure it happens on time.
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy.
- Able to work independently. We’ll have a call every week, and in between, we’ll communicate on Slack.
- Fluent in spoken/written English
- It’s a bonus if you’re interested in wellness, alternative health, female entrepreneurs, holistic/natural health, lifestyle design, woo and esoteric topics.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO...
Facebook Ads - You’ll be responsible for running our Facebook ad strategy (PPC) including creating ads, measuring results and optimization. It is essential that you have proven Facebook ad experience.
Sales Funnel Management - You’ll map out and measure the performance of the entire end-to-end sales funnel from ads and landing pages to email sequences to sales and upsells. You’ll make recommendations for improvements based on the data, and may manage contractors to implement these changes (for example, managing content writers or designers to create the needed changes.)
Affiliate marketing - You’ll set up our affiliate tracking system, measure results and recommend areas for improvement. (You don’t need experience in affiliate management, we can provide training.)
Online Business Project Management - You’ll manage our major projects including membership and product launches, and other special projects as they happen in the business. You’ll work closely with Amanda to take her strategic business plans and turn them into an actionable project plan to achieve our growth targets.
Process creation & optimization - You’ll be responsible for our internal process library, ensuring consistent performance and results across the team. You’ll create processes, review & optimize them, measure performance, and make sure we’re running the business in the most consistent and efficient way possible.
* * *
TOOLS: You’ll be working with tools like Slack, ConvertKit, Wordpress, Google Apps, Google Analytics, Canva, AdEspresso and Thrive Themes.
HOURS: 40 hours per week (also open to fewer hours for the right person)
This is an entirely remote role, with flexible working hours. You need to be available on weekdays for at least 2 hours per day between 9am-3pm UK time. The rest of the hours you can work as fit your schedule. This is an independent contractor position.
COMPENSATION: €800-€1,300 EUR/month depending on experience.
TO APPLY please complete this application as the first phase of the process.
We’ll be in touch within 5 business days.