Marketing Director for Digital Marketing Agency in the USA
Facebook ads Content Marketing Sales funnel design Research Project Management Strategic Planning Blogging Editing & Proofreadi... English - speaking English - writing
ClearTail Marketing is a fast growing digital marketing agency from the United States. The company started 3 years ago and revenues grow over 100% each year.
Our clients are mostly local service businesses in the United States that need our help to manage their digital advertising, email marketing, reputation, social media, SEO, and marketing automation.
ClearTail Marketing is looking for a Marketing Director to implement strategies to generate more inbound leads and educate our current customers on our other services to help with growing our accounts. As a key member of the leadership team, this position will help grow our top funnel, increase revenue with current accounts, and generate inbound leads for our sales team to close.
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Director will have responsibility for the design and development of an integrated marketing strategy focused on generating qualified inbound leads and educating our current accounts to generate cross-sale opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a leader with proven experience and is used to working in a fast-paced startup environment. You’ll bring in fresh energy, awesome relationships and ideas, and lead our entire marketing effort.
At first, you will be operating as a one-person team focusing on priority campaigns that help grow our current accounts and generate inbound leads for our sales team. For assistance in execution, you will be able to outsource part-time work for specialized skills needed and we also have assistance for you on staff for any mundane tasks that are time-consuming. We have every intention to build out a full marketing team for you to lead as we continue to grow each year.
- Oversee strategic vision for marketing efforts
- Serve as a member of the Leadership team and contribute to annual goal setting and budget development
- Implement marketing campaigns focused on converting inbound leads and growing current accounts.
- Track and communicate results to leadership and continuously hit lead generation targets
- Can speak and write in English perfectly.
- Should be able to communicate very clearly to ensure that cross departmental priorities are aligned.
- 5+ years’ marketing/ agency experience. Experience within a high-growth start-up a big plus.
- Experience in hiring, retaining, mentoring and managing high performing teams. Experience building a team from scratch is a plus.
- Solid expertise in all areas of marketing strategy development including customer targeting, brand strategy, campaign measurement and optimization, digital and social media strategy and analytics
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to tackle and dream big for what’s next.
- For fun, you stay up to date with the latest marketing trends.
- You’re passionate about what we do and enjoy working remotely.