About Wellness Medical Writer
Wellness Medical Writer is a scientific communications agency geared towards helping natural health businesses get their science right, stay regulatory compliant, and communicate effectively with their customers.
We create awareness for our clients by highlighting their clinical outcomes and the measurable improvement of their customers’ health.
Our team is full of people who not only view the world scientifically but also experiment and tweak their health regimes to live a healthy lifestyle.
Since the company’s inception in 2019, we’ve served 30+ clients who belong to the following categories:
- Health Practitioners and Doctors
- Supplement Vendors
- Health Produce Manufacturers
- Health E-Commerce Sites
Our services fall into three general categories:
- Medical Content Marketing and SEO
- Copywriting and Funnel Creation
- 95% Done-For-You Digital Course Creation
Role and Responsibilities:
The Wellness Medical Writer team is looking for a Marketing Automation and Analytics Specialist. This is a part-time remote role with the potential to grow into a full-time position.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with email marketing, WordPress, and Google Analytics
- Proficient in multiple email marketing platforms, including ActiveCampaign and Klaviyo
- Ability to interpret and report on marketing insights based on marketing analytics data
- Ability to quickly master new skills, concepts, and software on the fly
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to independently make decisions
- Reasonable ability to judge the marketing value and quality of designs and content (although the ability to create them would be a bonus)
- Excellent written and oral communication, and logical reasoning in English
- Some HTML and CSS experience (ability to code a bonus, but not required)
- Excellent attention to details
- Understand the basics of technical and on-page SEO
- Foresight to anticipate problems and prevent them
- Set up marketing automations involving content, marketing funnels/CRM, and online course platforms
- Set up marketing campaigns and funnels
- Set up Google Analytics tracking and reporting
- Building monthly and quarterly reports
- Provide marketing technical support (which may require occasional night time and evening availability, if absolutely necessary)
- Communicating with the rest of the team through Slack and Video Calls (Our team is typically online from 10am-6pm EST for scheduled meetings, however work may be done at any hours convenient to you)
- Available to assist with technical emergencies (a few times a year, only if absolutely necessary) during nights and weekends
You will be working directly with the CEO - Nattha Wannissorn, PhD. Nattha is a scientist with a degree in molecular genetics. She is also a personal trainer and natural health practitioner. Her mission is to help grow the natural health industry through scientific integrity. In addition, she is a full-stack internet marketer specialized in email marketing and science-based copywriting.
- Love setting up and testing marketing automations and APIs.
- Excited at the thought of getting to learn new software and deploying that knowledge quickly
- Comfortable working independently and on teams
- Have a direct communication style and are comfortable providing and taking constructive criticism.
- Possess a high level of integrity and ownership of your work
- Believe in our missions and personally have enjoyed the benefits of natural medicine
Selected Candidates will be compensated based on a per-project basis based on the quality of the work. Quality applicants will be offered a full-time position.
How to Apply:
In one single email or message:
- Submit a resume highlighting your most relevant qualifications, experience, and personal interests that make you a good fit for this role.
- In a 3 paragraph cover letter; introduce yourself and explain why you are excited about this role. In the first sentence of the last paragraph, include a natural remedy you have personally used. Create a PDF of this cover letter and attach the file.
- Test task - Create a new free ActiveCampaign account
Build a new automation titled “Your name + WMW Interview”
Make the automation triggered by users who get tagged ‘wmw-interview’
Add 5 emails to this automation, the content or subject of the emails do not matter. Just add any text to them. Space out these emails with 3 days in-between, except make sure email #3 only sends once email 2 is opened. However, emails 4 - 5 will send on schedule.
Include the login and password in the email or message with other application materials.