Do you want to help make a difference in people's lives?
Do you enjoy marketing?
Do you love to learn?
Are you organized, on-time and efficient?
Do you enjoy new challenges and variety?
Then we want to hear from you.
We are seeking a marketing assistant to help with day-to-day project coordination and management.
This may include:
- keeping track of project plans
- posting on social media sites
- posting on various sites for "free book days"
- coordinating with editors, designers and creatives
- setting up our weekly meeting
- researching marketing trends and solutions.
I don’t expect you to be an expert in any of these things, but a general working knowledge of them would be helpful. Training will be provided along the way. You’ll also have access to educational materials and tools.
This is an entry level position. It’s a great opportunity to learn more about digital marketing and get experience to further your career.
We are looking for someone with these qualities:
- Fluent in English
- Good with details
- Problem solver
- A person who takes initiative and doesn’t just wait around for someone to tell them what to do
- Can work overlap times (U.S. Central Time)
If you’re familiar with any of these, it’s a definite plus:
- Facebook, twitter, and pinterest
Please send your resume (we prefer .pdf format), a paragraph about your relevant experience, and your salary requirements.
We are a consulting company that helps consultants and business owners create systems to run their businesses. We're based in Dallas, Texas USA. Our business is growing and we need your help to keep up with it, so please apply today.