|Reports To:||Marketing Manager/CEO|
This position will be fluid, evolving, and challenging. We are looking for someone who enjoys breaking routine and working in a dynamic work environment that will change on a regular basis.
That’s where you come in: we’re looking for a full-time talented Marketing analyst to work by our Marketing Manager side.
- Launch products daily using Facebook/Google/Pinterest
- Work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing profitable e-commerce revenue.
- Help create weekly and monthly reports
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Launch and monitor Facebook tests
- Performs other related duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
- Check Product launch workspace in Clickup to see what product needs to be launched
- Check the short link of the product in Shopify
- Create new campaign in Facebook Business Manager and 5 adsets for the product that needs to be launched.
- Set date-time for the launching of the product and budget per adset
- Look for different customer groups we can target with a specific product
- Create the ad, uploading the video and copy the adcopy of the product
- Duplicate the ads to have 3 ads in 1 adset
- Attend and/or complete all required training as assigned.
- Assists colleagues with projects or tasks when needed
- Creating new campaigns for launching products
- Creating custom audiences for retargeting purposes
- Duplicating winning products to other stores and launching them on Facebook, Google & Pinterest
Education and/or experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager.
- Solid experience with digital technology.
- Creative mind with an eye for detail.
- Clickup and agile methodologies knowledge is not required but is a plus.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Are willing to participate as a team member, eager to tackle new assignments, and ready for a long-term commitment.
- Have strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Display original thinking and creativity; self-starter; generates suggestions for improving work.
- High level of energy, positive attitude and the ability to work cross-functionally with teams.
- Are committed to long hours of work when necessary to complete assignments and reach goals.