About the company
We are a “better for you” sheets and home goods company - see miraclebrand.co
We’re on a mission to bring a dash of Miracle to people’s daily lives through thoughtfully-designed everyday products.
Benefits of Working for Miracle Brand:
- Work with a friendly, supportive team
- We will help you excel
- We'll provide training, coaching, chance to grow through engaging with real work
- Good fun place to work
- Make people’s lives better by delivering products that support health and wellbeing
- You’ll be expected to be around during the day (EST), but you get to be in charge of your own schedule. If you want to start early, or start later (within reason) then you get to choose that.
About the role
- Field a variety of miscellaneous requests from the broader team, figure out the best way to tackle the task, then assign to the appropriate team member
- Follow up on all open tasks on a daily basis - remove blockers, double-check the team’s work, and ensure everything is moving forward
- Writes weekly project status reports
- Works with team members individually to resolve any issues.
- Help to document and implement SOPs
Learn more about who you'll be working with :)
- Strong attention to detail - we’ll be looking for you to help to ensure each task is done properly before it goes live
- An eager problem solver - you’re happy to roll up your sleeves and figure out how something works when needed
- Collaborates well with team members and has strong interpersonal skills. A highly responsive and clear communicator.
- You are a pro at taking the time to fully understand each task before taking it on. Include the word details at the beginning of your response to show that you read and understand this point.
- You are organized, proactive, and always working to improve
BONUS: you have worked with development teams in India + Pakistan in the past and understand the clarity of communication & ownership that’s needed to achieve great results.
BONUS #2: you have an eye for good design and good UX, and are tuned into what will support good conversion rates, and what issues might harm conversion.
What's in it for you?
We're looking for someone to join us at 20 hours/week, at an hourly rate of $12.50 - $23 per hour. Higher rates can be negotiated for very experienced PMs or strong performers.
How to apply?
Please provide the following in your response:
- Name & Email
- Country & City
- A short note about you - why did you apply (cover letter)
- Link to your CV