Looking for enthusiastic web researchers
Posted 1 month ago
Salary Type: Hourly
Data Entry Research
I am looking for reliable and detail oriented freelancers who enjoy researching the web and are eager to do it on a long-term basis. Your task would be to look for websites and fill in certain data that fits the requirements given - mainly your task is to process different URL's by searching websites according to given keyword and then finding some data about them, like email addresses. Main work happens in Google Spreadsheets, so you should have some experience with managing spreadsheets. The task overall is very easy once you've got used to it and you will be given proper guidance to ensure the work goes smoothly.
Main things I am looking from you:
1. Conversational in english and good communication skills - you will be a part of our team and it's crucial for you to have great communication skills so we always know how the job is going;
2. Basic computer and MS Office skills;
3. Detail-oriented and reliable - you have a certain quota you definitely have to fulfill every week;
4. Willing to work on this continuously - if you do a good job there is plenty of work coming in the future!
I'd pay $3/h for the work and you'd work on this around 10-15 hours per week.
To show your skills, here's what you should do when applying for the job:
1. Search the keyword "online stock brokerage" and find one site that pops out with this keyword.
2. Check out the site and find 1 article from there that is related to the keyword "online stock brokerage" in some way.
3. Make a Google Spreadsheet, enter the website URL there, copy the article name & article URL and add them to the same sheet.
4. Add the link to this spreadsheet to your application. Make sure the link is "shared", so we can check out your spreadsheet.
Note, that applications failing to comply with that will not be considered further.
Looking forward to seeing your applications!