Looking For A Rockstar Executive Assistant To Join My Team - Work From Home In A Fast Growing Marketing Consulting Firm [CLOSED]
Social Media Marketi... Email Marketing Content Marketing Adobe Photoshop (Gra... Sales funnel design Admin Assistant English - speaking English - writing
Hi there! I'm looking for a rockstar executive assistant/jack of all trades/second in command to join my team:
- Great communication in English (both written and spoken).
- Won’t be easily offended.
- Go-getter attitude.
- No drama, no complaints. Constructive criticism is always welcome.
- Extremely reliable.
- Positive, no excuse attitude.
- Problem solver, creative.
- Can think on your feet.
- Flexible, adaptable, open-minded.
- If you want to learn about marketing, advertising and communicating with a global team, this position is for you!
ABOUT ME (Hernan):
- I own a digital marketing and advertising agency. Search for my name on YouTube, Google or Instagram and you'll find me :)
- I move very fast & expect the people I work with to be the same way.
- I am very loyal to my employees & treat them with respect.
- I give bonuses for doing a good job (If I make money you should be rewarded for that).
- I own 3 American (U.S.) Companies and help clients across the globe.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Be my right hand in every-day activities and operations.
- Handle day to day tasks, manage emails and my calendar.
- Manage my social media profiles.
- Filter client and team requests.
- Be creative and a problem solver.
- Create processes for the rest of the team.
- Hiring and HR tasks.
- Do online research
- Manage Google Docs, Google Suite and Google Calendar.
- Do some light design work.
- I don't track hours but I do expect an excellent output as a full-time position.
- Will pay monthly
- We pay bonuses for great work
- We give pay increases based on performance
- Every month you work, you earn 1 personal day which can be used as sick days or vacation days (12 Days per Year)
- These are the paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Independence Day, All Saints Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve (7 Days)
- I'm also flexible when it comes to familiar issues, or if you need a day of here and there to study, I'm good with that.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Use the system in this website. Send me a message with the subject "I'm Your Rockstar Assistant" and tell me why you think you should be considered.
- Record yourself speaking in front of a camera/cellphone for 2 minutes and upload it to YouTube. Send me the link to that video.
- Attach your resumé and any information that you think I should consider.
- Tell me how much do you want to earn for a full-time position.
- Any partial applications (no subject, no video, no resumé or no pretended salary) will not be considered.
Thanks for reading!
Looking forward to hearing from you!