Looking for a Backlinker for Our Outreach Department [CLOSED]
SEO English - speaking English - writing
We’re looking for an experienced backlinker who has SEO experience and willingness to learn.
Our ideal candidate knows how to use Slack and Asana (or is willing to learn) and has previous knowledge of tools like Ahrefs, Ninja Outreach, Mailshake, Scrapebox, and similar automation programs. In our agency, manual outreach is a big NO!, so we want to ensure you have the appropriate tools and knowledge to dazzle our numerous clients.
Since our company is fully remote, we put great value on open communication, transparency, building a great company culture, and sharing experiences. Hence, we’re looking for someone that loves to contribute and be a part of a community.
Our primary focus is to get the job done right, and in return, we’ll be here to support you in your role and help you grow! Innovation is always a plus with us! If you have an awesome idea, we’d love to hear you out!
Our business White Light Digital Marketing is a 100% remote digital marketing agency specialising in SEO. Our clients are located all around the world. We give you the freedom to love your work, innovate and network with some of the best minds in the industry.
We need to test you out before committing to you. You will be working directly with, and reporting to the operations manager.
** To be considered for this role you MUST have experience in Outreach **
You will be responsible for:
- Running outreach campaigns from start to acquiring the live links – including researching relevant blog sites, organising contacts, reaching out to contacts, following up, coming up with the article strategy, delivering content to blog sites, and negotiating with clients to the point of acquiring the live links.
- Ability to self-manage your time and excel in an autonomic role
- Making sure all of your projects run on-time and you are consistently hitting monthly link targets
- Being communicative with the team and reporting directly to the Operations Manager
- Removing bottlenecks in delivery to clients
- Keeping up-to-date reporting on all clients’ live links and targets
- We will give you high flexibility with your hours. In return, every now and then you may need to work outside normal working hours due to timezone differences. However, that will be a very minimal part of your role.
- Though the best perk is being able to work from anywhere at any time that you please.
If you think that this might be a great fit apply now!