Lead Software Engineer for SaaS Product - Full Stack, Remote.
ReactJS VueJS NodeJS MongoDB Machine Learning (Te... English - speaking
We're looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join the LooseGrip team and be instrumental in the growth of our product offering(s) and success of our company. This team member will lead the future of our MeetBrief product as we go-to market and expand the number of integrations and platforms we connect with.
We're working hard to create the tools that will help/replace us in the future.
To own this role candidates will be:
- Demonstrable experience building software that leverages numerous API endpoints & data sources.
- Comfortable setting a product roadmap and a vision for execution.
- Comfortable as a thinker and a doer. As a small team, we all play a role in our product strategy and execution.
- Able to thrive in a changing, growing environment (there's no hierarchy here)
- Vocal, creative and willing to mix it up with the team.
- Committed to constant learning, self improvement and a thirst for new/better ways to do things.
Ideally the candidate would also have:
- Experience or ability to pick up Node, Express, MongoDB
- Experience or ability to pick up with React, Vue.js, etc.
- Academic background in computer science (BS or MS) or equivalent work experience.
- You write your code with an eye towards maintainability and scalability
- Experience with deep learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, etc.)
- Experience working with recommendation engines, data pipelines and/or distributed Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments.
- Effective leadership and influencing skills in the application of AI or Machine Learning.
Day To Day this role includes:
- Shaping and leading the development of our MeetBrief product.
- Growing the set of core API integrations that MeetBrief supports.
- Applying a framework for machine learning and Artificial intelligence
- Maintaining clear lines of communication with stakeholders (internal and external) as to the ongoing development
- Management of ongoing user tests, experiments and optimization.
- Making our small team smarter by presenting/sharing learnings continually.
We're a smallish one million dollar agency, building the team and framework that will help us become more that a services agency. We're working to build both products and services that scale.
We have a broad mix of clients who sell everything from ice cream, to hotel rooms, to servers and DDoS protection. Our competitive advantage for client work is providing superior, customized services where we emphasize quantifiable results that brings added value. We're shifting to a model that allows us to use that experience to build software products and applications that scale.
Employees are directly involved in the success of the company on a day-to-day basis and those successes are shared across the board. LooseGrip also does Do-Goodery: each year, Loosegrip sponsors a charitable non-profit and provides no cost campaign strategy and best practices consulting.
We're small, nimble and virtual. While we're "based" in Pennsylvania, without fancy office digs our remote team works from all areas of the US. We use quarterly meet ups to be sure we're all pushing towards the same goals, and get a chance to have a beer together every now and then.
Most of our day to day collaboration happens via Google Hangouts and Slack.
More about the Role::
- This role is virtual, so candidates can live and work from anywhere they are productive.
- Profit sharing.
- New client bonus.
- CoWorking space stipend.
- The full week off between Christmas and New Years when LooseGrip is closed.
- Mandatory (yes mandatory) 20 days vacation. We're a small team, focused on growing fast but we all pick up the slack to make sure team members can take plenty of breaks throughout the year to stay refreshed.
- Annual training and conference budget.