Knowledge-thirsty Technical Writer Needed
Salary Type: Monthly
HTML5 CSS3 Creative Writing Technical Writing English - speaking English - writing
Focus on Force is seeking an addition to the team - a knowledgeable technical writer, eager to learn about new platforms and systems to work with us long-term.
The core of our business is creating comprehensive study guides and practice exams for people preparing to take a Salesforce certification exam.
Hence, we are looking for someone that can help us create and maintain the study guides and practice exam questions.
We are on the lookout for someone that is keen on learning and for the long term, and in return, we are ready to invest in helping you learn and complete Salesforce certification. This will open up NUMEROUS opportunities for you in future.
How we see you
- Native level English written skills
- Interested in creating training materials
- Able to deliver high-quality documentation paying exceptional attention to detail
- Prepared to learn and complete training in Salesforce CRM (the biggest cloud CRM producer in the world)
- Strong working knowledge of text editing software (Google Docs, Microsoft Word, etc.)
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Proactive to make suggestions to improve content
What you would be doing at Focus on Force
- Responsible for creating and updating various types of user training documentation, including how-to guides, references, manuals, cheat sheets, or instructions (we'll provide training and support if you get stuck)
- Creating practice exam questions and answers
- Creating Powerpoint presentations to explain concepts
- Keeping the training materials up to date
- Creating diagrams, decision trees, screenshots with annotations, complex tables
- and charts to help illustrate concepts
- HTML and CSS experience is important as you will be formatting text
Tools you'll be working with
- Google Docs
- WordPress CMS
- Microsoft Powerpoint / Tools to produce graphics and illustrations
- Screenshot tools
How we will grade your work
There are two main areas that we will look at to measure your contribution:
- Creation and updates to content for study guide topics
- Creation and update of practice exam questions
You will send daily briefs to the CEO about your progress. During the weekly meetings, we'll discuss the assigned tasks for the week, timelines and any loose ends you need help with.
This position comes with a monthly salary in the range of $600-$1,000 dollars per month for a 40 hour work week.
Additional bonuses available when you hit pre-set and pre-agreed targets.
As the job requires an understanding of Salesforce CRM platform, you will be given a 1-month training period, where you will progress through a series of structured training modules, to help you learn about Salesforce and get up to speed. You will earn $600 for this training month.
Upon successfully completing the training modules and first-month tasks, you will get a salary increase up to $1000 for the upcoming months.
Interested in the position?
Then make sure to apply as soon as possible, we can't wait to meet our new team-mate!
We'll make sure to provide as much of know-how transfer as possible, so hop on the wagon right now.
To successfully apply for the position, please make sure to include the name of the CEO of Salesforce.
Looking forward to seeing you onboard,