Junior PPC Manager (remote)
Facebook ads Bing Ads Google Adwords
We are ManyPixels, an on-demand design outsourcing service that works on a subscription model, offering unlimited design for a flat monthly fee. We are now a team of 25+ fun and hard working millennials, located all around the world (Indonesia, Hungary, Philippines, Belgium, Romania, France, etc.), looking to build something really cool together!
About the job
We are looking for someone to help us with our expanding marketing operations. The Junior PPC manager will be working alongside the marketing manager and marketing team to execute the overarching marketing strategy.
This is a part-time or full-time remote position. The position is only open to candidates based in Europe.
The tasks of the Junior PPC manager would include:
- running marketing and remarketing campaigns on primary platforms like Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram,
- experimenting with secondary platforms like LinkedIn Ads, Quora Ads, Bing or Reddit.
- You would also be tasked with writing copy for our ads, based on established company messaging guidelines,
- creating well converting landing pages, conduct A/B experiments with popups, sticky bars, landing pages and ads,
- writing briefs, creating marketable visual assets (videos, banner ads) with the help of our dedicated design team,
- as well as monitoring competition and their PPC operations,
- and finally detailed monthly reporting on our ad spend and results.
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for a junior PPC manager with some or limited experience in running campaigns, with the emphasis being on the ability to learn, solve problems and come up with new ideas – rather than a long list of experience.
Our ideal candidate is a ready-to-grow specialist, who has some experience in running a few campaigns, handling accounts, but not necessarily a seasoned veteran of the field. For a PPC specialist having an analytical mind is also a must, as well as having a "techy" side, being ready to absorb new information, learn new platforms on the go.
Additional attributes, that would be great to have include:
- experience in working with remote teams, freelancing,
- ongoing or completed studies in the fields of marketing, economics or communication,
- agency or any internship experience,
- eye for design, or any design experience, since we are a design company :)
- and if you happened to be based in Budapest, Hungary, that would be pretty awesome!
What we offer
- Competitive starting salary
- Be part of a fun and young international team of remote professionals
- Ideal learning path for a future PPC specialist
- Be on the frontlines of revolutionising remote work
- Yearly company retreats.
NOTE: WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICANTS THROUGH THIS TYPEFORM LINK