Join our Support team to help hackers find more security holes! [CLOSED]
HTML5 CSS2 Email Management Email Support Social Media support... Tech Support English - writing
What we offer and what we are looking for:
We're looking to bring a new person onboard for our Help & Support team. You'll become an expert in all areas of our flagship product Dradis Professional (btw, if you know where the "Dradis name comes from, this *may* just be the perfect job for you!
The bread and butter of the position involves:
- Troubleshoot technical issues in Dradis and help our developers diagnose bugs.
- As someone on the front line, your understanding of the product and our users is incredibly valuable. You'll regularly chat with the product team to make sure we're getting it right.
- Enhance and grow our online documentation tools.
Customer success is a big part of the role. You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Dradis and won't be shy of jumping on a live screen-sharing session, or schedule meetings to talk about unique use cases.
Other areas you'll be dealing with:
- Techie stuff: when people report bugs or are having trouble using Dradis, you'll help them troubleshoot and re-create bugs for our development team.
- Taking care of people stuff: when people just want to chat or have a social media question, you'll respond.
- Screen-share stuff: you may (occasionally) do a product tour or demo for a team that is thinking about starting using Dradis.
This is a part-time position with an immediate start date to work 100% remotely. You'll be taking care of our customers and community for about 10-20 hours per week – Monday through Friday having a flexible schedule with reasonable overlap with normal EU business hours.https://dradisframework.com/careers/openings/help_and_support.html