We’re looking for an illustrator or designer who can create custom illustrations for our blog articles. You will be responsible for working with writers to create images that help explain difficult to understand topics about finance, health, software, dating, and more.
- Create 15+ illustrations per week to help explain blog articles visually.
- Work with writers to create illustrations that align with th contents message
- Work in a large variety of topics including finance, health, betting, dating, and software
- For simple illustrations like these, be able to complete one in under 1 hour.
- Create different types of illustrations including infographics, drawings, explainer images, charts, graphs, timelines, and comparisons.
Examples of illustrations that help enhance content:
- How to tell a raven from a crow - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XRrBoIomq0md7mzwwMSDRoHwlPRHe4T6/view?usp=sharing
- Types of coffee - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1itQjTZGM5TD4FEoZv78VCQ7YPLJ-R5-S/view?usp=sharing
- Your brain - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iSI602nL_Bav62gROxPeGS-99kUqElM9/view?usp=sharing
- How to use chopsticks - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IEqUTp5gi-2ve6Za1YUOpmBFlVv_knFW/view?usp=sharing
- Marketing career salaries - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Aaipef1rh9-qaAE7G8gxq88vnksQmrc0/view?usp=sharing
- You must share portfolio of design work, including illustrations and graphics
- Clear communication skills and fluent English ability
- Basic understanding of USA culture, cliches, and references
- Full-time availability
- Self-starter with the ability to learn fast and come up with creative solutions
- Consistent workload every week
- Work remotely with a flexible schedule
- Opportunities for advancement
- Have your work be seen by thousands of people every month
To apply, click the Apply button to complete the application form.