HR Recruiter [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Monthly
Human Resource Manag...
Auto Media Planet (AMP) is a digital publishing company focused on connecting automotive publishers with audiences through engaging content. We do this by providing advertising and marketing services that are tailored towards the unique needs of automotive publications large and small. Our mission is to make it easier to share this content with new audiences.
About the Team
AMP’s affiliate marketing content is responsible for planning and making online content that drives revenue for the company. We employ a number of writers, editors, proofreaders, and support staff who all have a hand in shaping the content so it’s engaging to readers. The team continues to grow, so recruiting needs are also growing.
About the Job
As the main HR recruiter/trainer, you will manage the recruitment and onboarding needs of the team. With greater recruitment needs, you’ll be at the center of developing and maintaining recruitment strategies in addition to the training process to bring new hires on board.
What You’ll Do
- Manage ongoing recruitment efforts for existing positions like writers.
- Create, plan, and manage new recruitment efforts for developing positions.
- Manage the initial screening phase for job applicants.
- Conduct interviews with potential hires.
- Handle initial steps to get necessary information from new hires to add them to the team.
- Develop training and onboarding processes for new recruits.
- Create and maintain ongoing training efforts.
- You are an independent worker who knows how to handle large recruitment tasks.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have experience in HR recruitment and/or instructional design or job training.
- You have or can work with remote workers on an ongoing basis.
- You have an eye (or experience) for effective instructional design and planning.