HR Team is currently seeking to recruit for the following position:
About HR Team
HR Team offers employment law and strategic human resource services to employers in Northern Ireland, Ireland and the UK.
About The Job Role
Job Title: HR Administrator
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Negotiable (full and part time available)
Salary: Negotiable and depending on experience
PURPOSE OF JOB ROLE
To assist HR Consultants with various HR and employment law issues, covering mainly Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Great Britain jurisdictions.
The role will include the execution of operational duties to service the Company’s client base in relation to HR and employment law services; and to develop your skills, knowledge and experience in a HR administration role.
Your expertise in the following areas will be required:
- Be the main reception contact for clients of HR Team. Answer all calls that come through to the HR Team Office in a professional and courteous manner.
- Devise draft responses to client emails and calls in the appropriate manner, seeking direction and support from the Directors where necessary.
- Assist the Directors with day to day administration.
- Upskill knowledge and expertise using the resources provided by HR Team.
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as bespoke HR-related letters, policies, procedures, contracts of employment and employee handbooks.
- Ensure service standards for HR Team clients are to a high standard and in line with the company values.
- Respond to enquiries into HR Team services through the telephone and website, ensuring that any interested parties are provided with the relevant quotations and brochures. Follow up on enquiries in line with the relevant standard operational procedure.
- Organise and co-ordinate the regular webinars that are run by HR Team; including the writing of promotional content for webinars, providing content to the marketing team, ensuring the correct audience is reached, booking the webinar on Zoom, introducing the presenter and following up on attendees to obtain feedback.
- Co-ordinate meetings with clients and manage the diary of the directors.
- Liaise with HR and Health and Safety consultants to ensure client needs are met.
- Manage the organisation of disciplinary, grievance, absence review and any other meetings that HR Team has been appointed to carry out on behalf of the client.
- Assist with client recruitment of new staff to include devising person specifications, advertising (liaising with relevant mediums), shortlisting, arranging interviews, sitting on interview panels and keeping the client abreast of progress throughout.
- Take minutes, manage the organisation of gathering evidence and compile investigation reports and accompanying documents for grievance and disciplinary cases, where applicable.
- Provide administrative support in relation to a client filing system (online) so that files can be easily accessed.
- Manage the HR Team client relationship management system to ensure that it is always updated with calls, emails and correspondence from clients. Update this for the Directors as and when required.
- Organise training workshops and webinars as per the needs of the business.
- Assist with the preparation of training materials for the trainer and slides ensuring content is engaging. Where required, order refreshments and follow up with the clients after the training has been completed. Be present on the days of training workshops to welcome attendees and co-ordinate the schedule.
- Assist with website content in relation to employment law, case law and human resources. Carry out regular audits ensuring the content is up to date, accurate and complies with relevant legislation.
- Stay abreast of all employment legislation updates in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Great Britain.
- Execute the personal training plan provided by HR Team and read up on case law where relevant. Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Pay attention to detail at all times when devising/revising documents, writing emails and giving advice to clients. Always double check your work before sending to a client.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in administration, preferably in a HR capacity
- Experience of administering a high volume of Excel Spreadsheets
- Excellent communication and client satisfaction skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Strong organisational and team working skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Experience in a legal or HR capacity
Key competencies required for the role
- Client First, always
- The ability to work in an efficient and timely way
- A solutions based attitude
- High attention to detail
- Strong Commercial Focus
- The willingness and ability to continuously develop skills and knowledge
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in working with all parts of HR / Employee life cycle.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV outlining how you meet the criteria, your current salary and when you would be available to commence employment, to breda @ hrteamservices.com (remove the space before and after @ when using email address )