Home-Based Content and Social Media Manager [CLOSED]
Social Media Marketi... Project Management
This is a role working directly for the owner of ServeNoMaster.com
We are looking for someone to take over all front of house duties for our social media, podcasting, private forum, and blogging channels. This task is about taking our existing content and getting it onto our channels in a timely and efficient manner.
We have hundreds of pieces of content ready to go but need someone dedicated to managing our content flows. The main task is checking on the progress of content creation, finding where the progress is stuck, and getting that content posted every single day.
We need someone who is enthusiastic, creative, hard-working, highly organized, and with great problem-solving skills to help us convert our marketing roadmap into published content. This task is about taking our existing content and getting it properly scheduled for distribution.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their skills, and take on more responsibility as we grow.
Full support will be provided including a focused training period when you first start working with us. We have extensive onboarding and training materials and the majority of your tasks are already broken down into checklists in our Project Management software. Each task will come with a demo video so that you can watch how it’s done before repeating yourself.
We provide all the software tools you will need.
About the role
This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week managing our content publishing.
This is suitable for someone hard-working, who really wants to learn and grow, develop their skills, prove themselves and take on more responsibility. A passion for search engine optimization is critical.
You’ll be learning a lot. You won’t ever be comfortable just coasting along. This is a demanding role, with tons of support to help you improve your skills.
You will be expected to take responsibility for studying social media and community management through courses we will provide as well as following popular blogs on the topic. There are constant changes in this world and we want you to stay on top of them.
You will track content creation from our ideas, through seo research, video recording, editing, and social media content generation across our project management board. We already have people handling each of these tasks, so you will be dedicated to the big picture view.
You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses, the most powerful software on the planet, daily coaching from our team and the chance to actually do the work, make some mistakes and learn from experience.
The role involves working with me (CEO), business partners and the other members of the team as required.
If you had been working for us in the last couple of weeks these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
Updated our social media pages and designs with our graphics team
Updated YouTube video descriptions
Added new episodes to our podcast feed and updated episode numbering
Scheduled podcast episodes through 2021 with descriptions and transcripts
Scheduled daily videos for YouTube, Instagram and Facebook
Responded to messages in our forum
Made sure that each team member spends at least 1 hour per week in the forum
Managed our Instagram Quote cards
Organized our existing hundreds of videos and scheduled for distribution
Tracked our blog posts and scheduled existing content for weekly release
Worked with our SEO team, writers and video editors to get our system working properly
Improved our project management and task assignment flows
Work with our opt-in forms to improve their relation to the content
Tracked list growth and content popularity
Communicated with our FB ads manager on campaigns
Assigned graphics tasks to our video team
Reviewed existing content for improvement
This is a position that will start out part-time but can move into a full-time position after a three-month trial period.
You must be comfortable working with time tracking software. Our team is located around the world and this is our system for accountability.
Requirements - What We Need From You
- High Availability/Enthusiasm - This is an in-house position, so we are looking to become your main occupation. Excitement about the position is more important than experience, as we can train you but we cannot make you more excited about the position
- Excellent Written English - You will be supporting our customers and writing content both for our clients, our business partners and for our website so excellent written English skills are essential
- High Attention to Detail - With direction, you will have significant autonomy to write and post information online to our website, social media channels and to our customers directly. You must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to accurately proof your own work. We are very strict about delivering product on time and this means you have to get the job done, with our filename structure and error-free content every single week.
- Experience with social media - The greater your passion for social media the easier this position will be as you will be spending most of your days in these two worlds
- Experience with WordPress - While you won't be writing blog posts, you will be reviewing, formatting and checking SEO in the blog backend to ensure each post is consistent in style and preparation. With four writers delivering new posts every week, we need this machine to operate smoothly.
- Able to learn new software tools and systems quickly - We use a variety of systems including Affinity Photo, Zapier, KeyNote, Google Analytics, Gmail and others so you’ll need to be willing and able to learn new systems through a variety of self-taught methods.
- Intelligent, Self Motivated, Highly Organized and Confident in asking questions - You’ll be working remotely with communication across a variety of channels and task management through Trello and other online tools so we need to be sure that you ask questions if you are not sure of what to do and that you can be self-motivated and able to organize multiple streams of work effectively. That being said you will be expected to try and figure out the options before asking for advice.
- Extremely organized – there are lots of different things you’ll be involved in and all need to be prioritized, managed and completed accurately, effectively and on time.
- Hard-working – we don’t mess around here. We get a lot done very quickly. You will need to as well.
- Comfortable working with time tracking software. Our team is located around the world and this is our system for accountability.
Benefits / Details
- 40 hours per week (trial period will be 20 hours per week)
- $750-850 per month plus performance-based bonuses
- Work directly for the CEO with constant opportunity to suggest your own ideas, make improvements and learn new skills.
- Access to high-value training materials and courses
- Access to everything you need (from royalty fee images to audio files and custom graphics and software)
- Chance to work with a team that has been together for over three years
You will be a critical number of our team with responsibilities and support commensurate with the role. We want you to succeed!
We’ll review your work regularly including both volume and quality to ensure that expectations are being met.
You will always be supported and always able to ask questions and be a part of the companies progression. Your success means our success so it is in our interest for you to succeed and be awesome at what you do.
We’ll expect you to be always on the lookout for ways to make the business better and to bring ideas both big and small forward regularly.
We want this to be a long term role that grows as we grow.
Ready to Apply?
1 - If you’re interested in applying then please take a moment to fully review and consider the Requirements above.
2 - Please review existing content (social media links can also be found here) on our blog at https://servenomaster.com/blog/
2 - Are you able to work 40 hours a week every week?
3 - Are you happy with the opportunities to be part of our company and the salary of $750-850 per month?
If yes then we’d LOVE you to apply.
How to Apply
- Apply with Content/Social Media Manager in the first line of your reply
- Include a link to your CV and examples of your work on Dropbox or another file-sharing system (or post links to your social media channels)
- Record a short video introducing yourself and explaining how you meet each of the job requirements. Then upload this video to YouTube as an unlisted video and include the link in your application. (applicants who refuse to record a video because they don't like to brag about themselves or for any other reason will NOT be considered. No video = instant rejection pile)
How to Stand Out
We are looking for someone that’s really interested in the work we’re doing and the work this role will involve.
Applicants that really show that to us whether that’s using examples of work you’ve done before, or something you put together for us now, that will go a long way to impressing us.
We don’t want you to spend hours and hours on your application, just find a way to show us that you really are interested in this opportunity and it’s not just the next in a long list of roles you’re applying for….even if it is!
After an initial application, we will send you a short social media task for you to show us just what you're capable of. We are looking to hire someone ASAP, so fast action will be rewarded.
CEO & Owner,
PS You may have seen previous posts from me on JobRack. We have had great success hiring on here and every one of those positions has been filled.