Holochain DevOps [CLOSED]
Initial Short Term Contract to Permanent Employment (depends on jurisdiction)
100% Remote working
Holo is a distributed cloud platform that enables our community to earn cryptocurrency by hosting truly peer-to-peer applications on one's HoloPort or personal server. Holo is built on Holochain, our new open source, post-blockchain framework that is faster, massively scalable, and 10,000x cheaper! To help fuel our ecosystem, we are also building decentralized Holochain apps and training a developer community to nurture an ecosystem that will build many more.
Where you will fit in:
We are looking for an extremely proactive energizing person who can be both supportive and a driver toward success for extremely busy and opinionated people. You will touch all of the development teams in Holo/Holochain and gain a deeper understanding of what Holo and Holochain are enabling in the world.
What your specific role will entail:
- Improve, establish, integrate and deploy Continuous Integration across a wide array of development projects
- Automate and optimize our software build and deployment solutions
- Develop and execute onboarding strategies to new technologies and processes
- Evaluate company wide dev teams needs to establish a comprehensive DevOps strategy, plan and deploy its implementation.
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Monitor and maintain multiple (DevOps) environments
- Mentor team members on automation build and deployment best practices, as well
What you'll need:
- Mastery of CI frameworks and tools, including Travis, Docker, etc
- Knowledge of Linux system administration and troubleshooting
- Deployment, Automation release (Config mgmt. & scripting)
- Ability to deploy and manage API integrations across different services
- Version control (Git, Github, Gitlab)
- Strong skills in documentation and training
- Experience with team tools (various SaaS such as G-Suite, etc.)
- Fluency in Web Framework for dashboarding (Clojure +)
- General flexibility
Some details about what we offer:
- Generous salary (National Currency)
- Generous bonus program (HOT & Holo fuel)
- Supportive team trial period
- Regular team meetings (video and in person)
- Collaborative and inspiring culture
- Flexible work schedules and vacation
- Motivated, passionately engaged and evolutionary global teammates
Holo is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, and collaborative team.