Hiring Editor / Writer (Singapore-based Startup) [CLOSED]
Copywriting Editing & Proofreadi... English - writing
Hello, it’s Bowen here from Fractal Digital Pte. Ltd.
We are a Singapore-based online media company that runs multiple websites. Our current focus is on an NFL football website targeting U.S. audience, and we are looking for a Writer / Editor to help us maintain and improve our content quality as well as optimize for engagement & SEO.
You need NOT need to have any SEO knowledge as we have strong processes and guidelines in place as well as detailed instructional videos to guide you every step of the way. But you DO need to be able to follow instructions and possess EXCELLENT English written and editing skills to perform the job well.
This is a great opportunity for you to work on a unique project and acquire invulnerable knowledge and skill. Hence, please do NOT apply if you are just looking for yet another part-time job to make some side income. We are here to grow and compete on a global level - Join us only if you are hungry, willing to learn and want to make a positive impact on our organization and yourself.
- Review and optimise content based on strict SEO / editorial guideline
- Copy write engaging article SEO title, meta-text, and specific paragraphs of the articles to improve readers' engagement and satisfy search queries
- Improve articles' overall editorial quality including editing, rewriting, and adding crucial subtopics and information that are missing in current articles (you are not required to write new articles from scratch).
- University Graduate ( English, Journalism preferred)
- Must possess excellent Written & Spoken English skill (copywriting skill will be a PLUS)
- Extremely detail-oriented (as we have strict SEO & editorial guideline)
- Self-dependent & resourceful (able to search online to acquire necessary topic-specific knowledge)
- Able to follow instruction and take feedback
- Able to work at least 20 hours per week
Interested parties please answer the following questions and submit your resume/cv. Hope to see you soon!
- What is the unique strength that makes you different from others?
- What must the potential hire possess in order for him/her to perform the job well?
- What would you do if the article you about to review and optimize turns out to be terribly written (suppose you have limited hours to work on)?
- How many hours can you work per week?