GreenTomato builds and grows a portfolio of digital businesses. We love to play with Google, Youtube, Amazon & Appstore algorithms. We help people discover and decide.
You will be working directly with the director to implement our SEO Onsite & Offsite strategy. You will be in charge of setting up our core strategy playing with thousands of articles and thousands of links and a rockstar team of specialists to help you.
You will help Product Manager reach their goal thanks to a top-notch SEO strategy.
About the position
Your KPI will be based on a mix of Rankings and Traffic
Your responsibilities will be :
- Auditing current websites and improving them
- Following up our traffic and ranking
- Planning our international expansion with some internal tools based on Deepl API
- Doing some test with our network of sites to see what's working the best
- Setting up a private weekly High-Level SEO mastermind to share and improve what's currently working in the SERP
- Crushing competitors by feeding google with what he loves and satisfying our users
- Real passion for SEO. You breathe SEO every morning. You love checking SEO Twitter and you are obsessed with understanding how Google works and how to satisfy him.
- You follow Backlinko, Authority Hacker, Diggity, Charles Float, and other SEO experts... You've attended some SEO conferences and knows a bunch of SEO guys that you share ideas and strategy with.
- You love trying new stuff to see how Google reacts.
- You love Ahrefs & other SEO tools
- You are a team player
- You have at least 3 years of experience in SEO
- Great challenges and stunning colleagues
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- A lot of responsibility and autonomy