Project Management Software Development...
ShowMojo streamlines the residential rental process, and vastly improves the leasing experience for property managers and renters alike. Our company is growing rapidly, with customers in all 50 states. To learn more about us visit: showmojo.com
ShowMojo strives to connect individuals that closely align with our values:
• Do you have the confidence to exchange opinions in an open environment with respectful candor?
• Are you self-directed and able to proactively solve problems?
• Do you pride yourself on showing up prepared and feel personal responsibility to see your accountabilities through to completion?
If this resonates with your personal values, we would like to have a career discussion with you.
We are looking for one long-term Product Development Manager who has meaningful experience in project management, particularly in the area of managing Ruby on Rails or SAAS projects.
Our company has been going strong for more than ten years. We are a great place for developers who want a stable, long-term engagement with a single company. You'll be joining an established team with seasoned and dedicated developers.
If you’re successful in this position, you will have ownership of our eight-person development team, as well as the quality assurance process. You’ll be executing a kanban or iterative development process. You’ll be assisting on requirements and driving us to the best prioritization decisions. And you’ll be actively developing existing team members and recruiting new ones.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
• Proven experience using agile management methodologies.
• Technically savvy and well versed in agile development practices such as automated testing and deployment.
• Highly detailed and focused on deliverables and goals.
• Experience gathering and documenting feature requirements.
• Experience with quality assurance testing and related workflows.
• Experience managing technical team members, including feedback, coaching and hire/fire responsibility.
• Experience managing Ruby on Rails and/or ReactNative projects.
• Experience with SaaS projects.
• Ability to effectively communicate complex processes within and across teams.
This is a full time position. We are open to discuss salary and rate. We are looking for a senior person and are ready to pay top level to hire the best person.
Here are the steps:
ShowMojo is a holistic platform that automates the leasing process for residential real estate investors and property managers across North...View company profile
Get Me LinksApply