Hacker/Programmer for eCommere Business [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Monthly
About us as a company:
We run multiple e-commerce stores using Shopify in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium and the US. (e.g. www.naturespeak.co)
We are expanding our business and are looking for your expertise to help us achieve that efficiently.
In the beginning we are looking for you to work for us in part time and with the time we would look forward to hiring you in full time.
Here is a brief overview of some skills/experience you should have:
- Knowledge in using SQL injection to gather data from foreign websites
- You should be able to take websites/online shops down, which copy us
- Knowledge and Experience in working with APIs -> Examples: Integration of payment providers on our online shops, building custom apps for our suppliers, Automate certain tasks by integrating other Programs with out online bookkeeping Program, by using their API
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS -> customising our websites. You should have an eye for what looks good and what makes sense in terms of the user experience
Not necessary but advantageous:
- Familiarity with Shopify as a platform and its template language “Liquid”, which is written in RUBY
- Knowledge in PageSpeed Optimisation
You should think outside of the box and you shouldn’t have an aversion to using black hat techniques.
• You have the freedom to work wherever you want
• Flexible working times
• Opportunity to earn more over time (after 3 months when the test period is over)
• You will gain a lot of experience in eCommerce and Social Media Marketing
1. If something has to be done, it has do be done! Results are priority!
2. We are open. If there is a problem, we tell each other. If we have an idea, we discuss. If we learned something new, we document!
How to apply:
Please apply with the Hashtag #strategic at the end of your application so I know you have read the full description!
Please include your former jobs/experience and the salary you earned in them and your work availability time.