Hazaplan Limited is seeking a passionate multi disciplined designer who is hungry for a new challenge and is ready to become a part of our small but global team. Based in London, UK, we are specialists in the fast moving e-commerce industry, selling our own brand physical products globally.
Although we are based in West London, this position is open to all within European timezones to work remotely with us.
We are in the process of creating a unique set of products that will change the way people interact with their everyday devices.
It is something truly new and exciting and we are looking for a driven creative designer to lead the brand positioning on this new product line as well as our existing brands.
You will cover all aspects of design and identity, from logos, site design, product manuals, landing pages, physical packaging, digital marketing campaigns and everything in between. You will be able to fully realise your branding and design across the full spectrum of mediums. You must be able to design for various audiences when required.
Aside from being an all round web and design guru, the ideal candidate will have the following bad habits and personality complexes:
- You 'live' Branding and Identity and have longed to have creative freedom to design identities and branding from the ground up.
- When you see bad, unoptimised and unoriginal design it angers you.
- Your world is Web 2.0 and you are the master of your domain.
- Clean, Minimalist, Bold and Consistent are your middle names.
- You understand that design must always be functional and must always convert a customer into a raving fan.
- Shopify & Wordpress architecture is childs play for you.
- UX is something you can't stop thinking about.
- UI is something you long to develop into every customer journey.
- Your Facebook Ad designs are irresistible to audiences.
- You understand that for the customer, opening a website is the same experience as opening beautiful product packaging.
- As well as designing for web, you can design artwork for print and packaging and talk the language of professional printers.
- Your designs are consistent across all mediums, be they Websites, Social Content, Email Campaigns, Packaging or the Side of a Bus.
- You are a natural problem solver, if you can't solve it yourself you can easily crowd source a solution.
- Everything you build online is fully responsive.
- You can take something complex and design a simple step by step instructional.
- You can illustrate when needed.
- You can work extremely fast when needed but are also secretly a OCD perfectionist.
- The 80/20 principle is essential to your daily life.
- You work on Apple mac computers.
- You are super organised and a great communicator.
If this sounds like you, and you are up for the challenge then please apply through thi
1. Short Introduction, including why you are interested in this position.
2. Link to your portfolio
3. Salary expectations and availability
We are looking to hire asap, so please do not delay in applying for this opportunity.
Modern and creative ecommerce specialists selling own brand prodcuts globally. Seeking smart, hard working professionals who want to learn and grow...View company profile