We're looking for a talented graphic designer with a strong background in illustration, who is passionate about delivering information and communicating ideas through engaging and exciting visual materials.
We’re an indie media company who excel at creating exceptional content and training for niche digital communities. Our blogs are independent publications—educational, authoritative, and trustworthy spaces that serve as both an educational hub and online community for professionals in various fields.
We embrace multi-culturalism. We have teams all around the globe including Canada, United States, Brazil, Europe and Philippines.
You will be part of a talented team of designers and will collaborate with a team of editors, producers and general managers in order to create share-worthy content.
***This is a remote role that can be worked from anywhere, however, does require some availability for collaborative work between 8 am - 5 pm Pacific Standard Time.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating featured images, thumbnails and infographics for multiple brands.
- Creating social media images for multiple accounts and platforms.
- Designing digital advertisements (social ads, digital banners).
- Creating imagery for digital marketing collateral.
- Designing digital brochures and ebooks.
- Designing presentations in Google Slides.
- Designing email marketing templates.
- Creating designs for print materials (swag, banners, brochures etc.)
You’re a great fit if you...
- Love doing illustrations. You are a great at representing ideas and concepts through illustration.
- Are an adaptable designer. You can adapt your style to different brands and different audiences. You can illustrate, do graphic design and play with mixed media as well.
- Are passionate about design. You have great attention to detail, sense of layout, proportions, typography and a keen eye for color.
- Own your work. You are proactive and eager to make projects happen. You don’t wait for things to fall on your lap. You care about the quality of your work but are also committed to deadlines.
- Think like a digital marketer. You are on top of visual trends and love creating beautiful things but also know how to create materials designed for conversion.
- Are open minded. You are willing to try new things and comfortable taking advice and criticism. You are versatile and are able to adapt styles to match different brands. You like bringing new ideas to the table but also follows guidelines and processes previously established.
- World class graphic design portfolio
- Great at illustration
- Great understanding of color, composition and typography
- Exceptional oral and written English communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-driven and self-starter
- High degree of proficiency in Adobe creative suite
Nice to haves
- UX/UI experience
- Animation and motion graphics skills
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design / Digital degree
- You’ll have flexibility in when / where / how you work.
- You’ll be working in tandem with a multi-disciplinary, friendly team experienced in content production, digital marketing, community building, and SEO
- You have the chance to work on interesting projects and have a byline on a trustworthy, reputable blog.
How To Apply
Please click the Apply button to complete the application form!