Graphic Design for a leading Facebook & Instagram Ad Agency (We Need Your Design Ideas!) [CLOSED]
Adobe Photoshop (Gra...
We’re a leading Facebook & Instagram advertising agency specializing in direct response marketing. We’re always testing new ideas and refreshing proven concepts which means we have an appetite for creative work.
- We run a lot of campaigns so steady work awaits those who deliver (details below).
- We handle 100% of the customer interaction.
- Expect way less back-and-forth on revisions then typical client facing work (often zero revisions).
- Open to part time work to fill in your schedule.
About this role
As a Creative Producer you’ll be developing creative assets for Facebook and Instagram ads. Your work will largely be informed by one of our Creative Strategists, but it’s yours to execute. In other words, your creativity is welcome and needed here. We’re always looking to test new ideas, styles, and concepts.
A great Creative Producer has an eye for design, is playfully creative, and is able to generate new concepts while keeping one foot on the brand’s style guide.
The wins for this role
- Delivers fresh creatives while remaining true to the brand
- Able to come up with and execute multiple concepts for a message.
- Able to maintain key brand identity while also striving for fresh ideas to test.
- Able to create and deliver templatized assets
- Able to create a template that helps to execute numerous things across a brand
- Able to use templates effectively to create fresh assets
- Eye for design
- Ability to develop eye catching creative assets with a professional look & feel
- Intuitively knows when something is right without the need for endless tiny revisions (we only correct stuff that can’t go out, we’re not THAT client).
- Knows when to stop (we’ve got a lot of other work to do too ).
- Organized executor
- You are disciplined with your workspace including file names, asset storage, etc.
- You always know where to find things and put things back where you found them (so to speak).
- You’re able to work within the conventions our creative team depends on.
- Reliable team player
- Do what you say you’re going to do when you said you would do it.
- Great communicator (written and video chat).
- Able to thrive in a remote “Slack based” environment.
Specialty: Graphic Designer
Here’s what the “wins” look like for our Graphic Designers…
- Great eye for on-brand “eye catching” design
- Given a marketing message you can come up with multiple unique concepts to visually deliver that message.
- You’re able to create “dramatically divergent” styles to test totally different concepts (while staying on brand).
- Comfortable with good design principles
- Able to create great “text on image” designs
- Work within Facebook constraints for text on ad images
- Able to marry brand style with high impact design
Graphic Designer Qualifications
- Ablel to work in Adobe products including:
The Little Details
- This is a part-time hourly role to start. Open to retainer agreements for the right fit.
- This is a contractor role (1099 with agreement). If you’re not in the US then just ignore this part.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete this work
- You will provide your own Adobe Creative Cloud license to complete this work
- Tier 11 does not currently offer medical or retirement benefits. If you need them, then we’re not ready for each other yet.