Google Ads Specialist (Campaign Director) - Upkeep Media (Part Time with Opportunity for Full Time once fully trained and working autonomously) [CLOSED]
Google Adwords Conversion Optimizat...
We are an online marketing agency that provides Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Search Engine Optimization, and Website Development services to companies in the real estate industry.
We're a new business that's quickly expanding and we're looking to hire someone who is a professional Google Ads specialist, with at least 2 years of industry experience.
We are are currently looking to hire someone part-time for 20 hours per week, with the opportunity to become full-time within the next 3 months.
How Will You Benefit?
- Get to work with a great team (we're slightly biased :) )
- Location flexibility
- Get to be one of the first team members in a fast-growing company
- Autonomous work
- Money (Of course!)
- Improve your paid ads skills
In this position you will be responsible for the following:
- Running Google Ads campaigns (primarily search but display is an asset)
- Improving the CPA of campaigns
- Improving the CRO of campaigns
- Running A/B tests
- Campaign monitoring
- Insanely organized. You love keeping things clean and organized.
- Pay very close attention to detail
- A good grasp of English. Able to understand and write comfortably.
- A problem solver. Able to grasp information quickly and use your judgment to solve issues.
- Interested in expanding your knowledge base
- Reliable and punctual
- Looking to be part of a growing team
- Have a reliable internet connection for you to work
- Own a laptop
- Experience running Google Ads campaigns (results to show is an asset)
- Knowledge of single keyword ad groups
- Experience/Knowledge of conversion rate optimization is an asset
- Experience running Facebook Ads is an asset but not required
- A solid portfolio of client work
How to apply.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV and portfolio to ballnbooks @ gmail.com and include [Google Ads] in the subject line.