Google Ads / PPC Specialist with YouTube Experience
SEM Google Adwords Video Marketing Conversion Optimizat...
Hello—we’re Trialfacts, a remote entrepreneurial company, and without us, a lot of medical research would not be possible.
Our clients are academic researchers and medical research organizations that are working hard to continue to develop treatments and devices, increase our understanding, eradicate sickness, and improve quality of life. Their biggest challenge is spending half of their time searching for and never being able to recruit enough of the patients required for their clinical trials.
We remove the biggest hurdle and frustration to conducting their research, by recruiting the patients and volunteers they require for their clinical trials, and many times thereby saving their research and contributing to medical breakthroughs.
We are looking for a highly experienced Google Ads / PPC specialist that can help guide us in running ads. At the moment we do a lot of Facebook advertising, and are looking to successfully expand our advertising efforts to YouTube.
We are looking for someone with the following Google Ads skills/experience:
- Deep Understanding of Google Adwords and the various campaign types
- Experienced with the YouTube platform
- Negative keyword management
- A/B testing
- Campaign optimisation
- The ability to take ill-performing campaigns and turn them into converting ones
You’ll fit in well with our team if you are:
- A team player and solutions driven
- Available and communicative with the team
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Helpful, able to teach us things and show us how to run our own YouTube ads in the future. This includes providing input on the videos we create for YouTube advertising.
This is a remote freelance position and you will be paid for your work as required. We expect you to:
- Be regularly available and communicate with us on our preferred platforms (e.g. Slack, Basecamp, Google Suite)
- Work up to 20 hours per week with us on an ongoing basis
- Attend a weekly video call with our Facebook Ads Specialists
Please click APPLY button to complete the form. To be considered please provide your resume and portfolio (with some YouTube examples), as well as your expected hourly rate.