This is a hands-on role to create, manage, optimise and report on client Google Ads accounts. The purpose of all of the campaigns is lead generation. We expect every campaign to produce great Return On Investment (ROI) for clients.
In addition to the main objective of helping our clients to get more sales leads, you will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining a positive impact for their brand
- Improving conversion rates of traffic by recommending changes to their website
- Building high-converting landing pages in Unbounce.
Along the way, we need to make sure that our Agency's rules and principles are upheld.
Manage Effective Google Ads Campaigns
- Become the company expert in Google Ads.
- Contribute to the development of great Google Ads management processes.
- Detailed keyword research to be used for search marketing (PPC and SEO).
- Competitor research to help with creative campaign development.
- Design and build ad campaigns using any of the Google Ads networks (Search, Youtube, Display, Content, Shopping, etc)
- Optimise campaigns intelligently through when to use/not use AI, managing negative keywords, choosing appropriate match types, splitting and/or creating new ad groups, finding new keyword ideas, split testing ads, creating and split-testing landing pages, improving keyword performance, optimising quality score, setting a preferred schedule for ads, etc.
- Set up and troubleshoot conversion tracking using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Ads.
- Use graphic design tools to create effective ads
- Use Unbounce or similar tools to create landing pages
Help The Agency To Win & Retain Clients
- Deliver great results for our clients
- Create reports for optimisation and other work done for each customer
- Create, manage and complete Adwords tasks in our agency management system.
- Research potential clients for the agency.
- High work standards
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Understand and enjoy technical work
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Creative thinking for ad copywriting
- Some graphic design skills
- Likes to learn
- Organised, disciplined
For this role, we need someone with at least 12 months experience creating and optimising Google Ads campaigns.
- Experienced with the major campaign types - Search, Display, Shopping.
- Has tuned campaigns to improve performance.
- Has set up Google Tag Manager and Analytics for conversion tracking.
- Has used Google Ads with Shopify sites
- Creating/editing pages on Wordpress
- On-page SEO
- Graphic design using Canva or PC/Mac based tools like Affinity Designer or Adobe Illustrator