General Content Writer Needed - Full Time - On-going [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Fixed Price
I am looking to hire a full time writer to write general website content.
What subjects will you be writing about? It will vary. Sometimes it will be about renewable energy (solor power, environmental news, and so on), sometimes it will be pulling quotes from an article to post on twitter, and sometimes it will be helping me research something I am writing.
Whatever the subject matter, you won't need to be an expert to write it. Some light research will cover it.
The Successful Candidate:
- has a great command over the English language
- understands the difference between there, their, and they're
- knows when to use a comma, and when to use a semi colon
- is creative. I'm not looking for boring school-book articles
- is independent. I will give you a list of topics to write about and you can get the work done
- is dependable -- when I assign something with a deadline, it gets done
What You Get:
$550 USD per month, to start, for working a full time schedule. This will increase to $600 USD per month after 30 day probationary period.
A full time job with the flexibility to work whatever hours suits you, as long as it's 8 total hours per day.
A steady, consistent pay check for doing what you love: writing!
The experience of working with a small, successful agency.
The opportunity to increase responsibility and salary over time
An education. I will pay for you to take online courses to improve your skills
How to Apply:
Send an email to [email hidden] with the subject "CONTENT WRITER APPLICATION," and include the following:
- Your writing experience (have you worked a writing gig previously? Did you study creative writing in school? Do you write fiction in your spare time? etc.)
- Why you want to apply for this job
- A sample piece of writing. I don't care what it is, but I'm looking for something with some flavor, not dry and boring. Copy and paste the text into the email, or link me to something that has your name in the by line. NO ATTACHMENTS
- Your favorite animal, and why