Funnels Designer & Account Manager for full time work in a Funnel Building Agency [CLOSED]
Website design Sales funnel design Wordpress Project Management English - speaking English - writing
VIDEO DESCRIPTION HERE:
Our UK based business (DataDrivenMarketing) builds automated marketing funnels for online businesses.
We need someone who is enthusiastic, hard-working, highly organised and has problem-solving skills to work on interesting sales funnel projects.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their digital marketing skills and take on more responsibility as we grow.
This role is about building sales funnels within WordPress, ClickFunnels and other online funnel tools & software. Understanding funnel logic, with emphasis on Tripwire funnels, Webinar funnels & launch funnels is a must.
Full support will be provided when you first start working with us, including training in how to do each thing you work on.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Exciting full-time account manager role, with a chance to work on exciting projects, prove your value, learn new skills and make good money. All work is fully remote – so you can work from anywhere.
Salary is negotiable dependent on your experience. We can pay between €1200/month – €1,600/month. Plus you get a quarterly bonus of half a month’s wages if you reach (realistic) targets. There are also lots of opportunities for promotion. Other people working here have had up to two promotions and three pay rises in the last year alone.
If you’re currently at a more junior level but you’re super passionate and want to gain experience fast then we want to hear from you, and if you’re already more experienced then we’re willing to pay the higher end of the salary range.
This is suitable for someone hard-working, who really wants to learn and grow, develop their skills, prove themselves and take on more responsibility.
You’ll be learning a lot. You won’t ever be comfortable just coasting along. This is a demanding role, with tons of support to help you improve your skills.
You will be expected to take responsibility for studying marketing techniques to improve your skills. You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses, and coaching from the CEO and other team members. You’ll also have the chance to actually do the work, make some mistakes and learn from experience.
The role involves working with me (CEO), Josip (Operations Manager) and the rest of the team.
If you had been working for us in the last couple of months these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
- Build funnels in WordPress
- Build funnels in ClickFunnels
- Report on KPIs on a weekly & monthly basis
- Set up Active Campaign Logic
- Set up ZOHO Logic
- Use Zapier to automate journeys
- Plan your week & tasks following a precise planning strategy
- Map out funnels using Funnelytics
- Test & create launch funnels for Upsells & Downsells
- Work on landing page creation using both your writing & design skills
We use WordPress, ClickFunnels and Active Campaign for our marketing. So any experience with this or anything similar is a must.
Tasks will be set up in our project management system (Todoist), and need to be ticked off in there so we can keep track of what has been done.
We have detailed SOPs (standard operating procedures) written up for how to do some of these jobs, and others need figuring out. Whenever there is a task that involves figuring something out you will be expected to study how to do it, come up with options and get approval before implementing it.
We work a 40 hour work week and you get four weeks paid holiday per year.
There will be a 3-month trial period for the role to check that we are a good match for each other (fully paid of course).
We need someone who is:
- extremely organised – there are hundreds of tasks involved in funnel building, and you’ll need to be able to manage all of these tasks and make sure nothing gets missed
- hard-working – we don’t mess around here. We get a lot done very quickly. You will need to as well.
- Intelligent and good at figuring things out – there are lots of problems to solve when you’re working in online marketing. You will be expected to try and figure out the options before asking for advice.
- good at written and spoken English
- an ok writer – (there is a copywriter and copy editor to support you)
available full time
- 2+ years of experience in funnel building & digital marketing (including blogging, social media, webinars, email marketing, etc.)
- 2+ years using automation & funnel building software
- Likes to have a laugh – we mess around quite a lot as well as working hard
You don’t have to have experience in all the parts of the role, but the more you have experience with the better.
Data Driven Marketing helps people selling online courses to sell more to their existing visitors and leads through automated marketing funnels.
We’re a really fun, fast-moving company. We work hard, and we reward our staff well for doing a good job.
We’re pretty serious when we’re working, and very silly the rest of the time.