Fun, fulfilling, and high-paying job with education company as Virtual Assistant/Project Manager [CLOSED]
Admin Assistant Project Management
Hi my name is Davis. I am the CEO of MyConsultingOffer.org, we help students and recent graduates become management consultants. We do this by tutoring our clients on their resumes and interviewing skills through coaching and an online course.
We are quickly growing. My team currently has one Virtual Assistant and we are looking to add one more superstar to our team as a Virtual Assistant/Project Manager to work directly with me.
GROWTH AND EXPECTATIONS
This is a full-time job with higher than average pay and flexible-hours (95%+ of your responsibilities can be done any time(s) of day, any day(s) of the week. I'll give you a task and a deadline; when you work on it is completely up to you).
If you perform well, there will be annual raises, annual performance bonuses, and high growth. My goal is that you eventually you become the Virtual Chief of Staff and manage your own team.
This role will require the following skills
- Managing and coordinating projects that bring in over 1 million USD in revenue
- Editing and proofreading marketing materials that get read by over 1 million readers per month
- Designing graphics that will be shared online to over a 1 million readers
- Editing videos that gets viewed by millions of people each month
- Answering customer emails and coordinating scheduling on behalf of the CEO
- Getting stuff done no matter if it is creating Gmail accounts of researching competitor products
- Communicating in verbal and written English
The following skills will also be prioritized in hiring (but not required)
- SEO and/or digital marketing
- Sales call
- Lead generation
- Event planning and outreach
You will know you are a good fit for this role if
- You enjoy working from home but still want to be around fun people
- You want to improve the lives of people we work through education
- You don’t just want to do what you are told, but to have an opportunity to create something on your own
- You love making and following checklists
- Timeline: Starting as soon as I find someone qualified.
- 30-Day Trial: We'll start with a 30-day trial and if we both like the experience, we will carry-on.
- Hours: At least 15 hours per week to begin with
- Pay: Based on discussion and your experience
HOW TO APPLY
The application process is done in four steps
- Filling out this initial questionnaire
- I’ll review each submission and for those who those who pass, I’ll reach out with a test project
- After the project submission, if the project is good, we’ll move to a secondary project
- Those who pass both projects will then be invited for a Skype (or-in-person) interview
I look forward to reading your application.