- Staff Pick
- Flexible Hours
- Work for a DCer
- Unlimited Time Off
- Part Time or Full Time
- Anywhere in the World
- Competitive Salary & Perks
- Applications Close on October 29
- 2+ Years of Verifiable SEO success
What is My Consulting Offer and what do we do?
At My Consulting Offer (MCO), we help students and recent graduates land their dream jobs in management consulting by coaching them to land and pass interviews at firms such as McKinsey, Bain, and other consulting firms – simple as that!
What started as one person’s passion for helping people land their dream jobs has quickly grown into a global team of 9 full-time team members and about 40 part-time coaches and mentors. To date, we have helped over 400 people (My Consulting Offer reviews) get consulting job offers and we continue to grow.
What do we value at MCO?
- Positive impact – We are passionate about truly helping our clients land their dream jobs and change their lives for the long-term.
- Collaboration & Teamwork – We believe we can accomplish more through collaboration. The team will always put each other first, so you are never alone.
- Empathy – We take the time to get to know our clients first to make sure it is the right fit before introducing them to our program.
What will I be doing?
For the past year, SEO has been our main marketing focus from hiring various SEO consultants to creating a dedicated budget for SEO, working with you is the next step in that evolution.
Therefore, we are looking for someone to join and eventually lead our SEO team including content writers, copywriters, editors, VAs, graphic designers, and others.
SEO is our main marketing focus so you would have priority with our team.
You will be working directly with the leadership team whose job is to give you the resources you need and remove any obstacles that stop you from doing what you do best.
We’re looking for someone with at least 2 years of verifiable success in SEO. You must talk the talk AND walk the walk. We have very high standards and we know SEO ourselves, so you won’t be able to BS us.
It’s important that you can work at both strategic and tactical levels. While you will have a team of writers, designers, and developers to support you, we want someone who isn’t afraid of getting their hands dirty and implementing their own work.
You’ll be required to set up tracking and reporting frameworks to continually monitor our sitewide SEO results, as well as those of others in our industry.
You’ll be expected to re-optimize our site, identify new keywords for the content team, and monitor, track, and resolve issues on our site.
While the main focus of this role is on-page, we will also like for you to manage our off-page efforts as well from time to time.
Are you the right person to join us?
Requirements – Am I the right person?
- A passion for SEO and a desire to win
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- Confidence with common SEO tools such as Search Console, Ahrefs, WordPress, etc.
- Strong analytical thinking, prioritization, and self-management
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Experience with white hat link building
- 2+ Years of Verifiable SEO success
Benefits – What do I get out of this and what is the pay?
- Work with other marketers who want to be the best in the world at their craft – email marketing, CRO, copywriting, PPC, etc.
- Have the challenge of improving our rankings while being supported by a leadership team that values SEO and has the budget to invest in SEO and your professional development
- Wake up every day knowing you are changing lives – https://www.myconsultingoffer.org/reviews/
- Get unlimited access to the SEO tools you need to succeed
- Get paid to learn about SEO and build your skillset. Always wanted to add YouTube SEO to your skillset? Get paid to learn about it, experiment, and implement it.
- Have access to World Class SEO Training from Brian Dean, AuthorityHackers, Matt Diggity, Kyle Roof, and many others
- Grow with this entrepreneurial company and to build out the marketing team
Become part of a fast-growing startup that is open to your fresh ideas and input!
- Work in your sweatpants from anywhere in the world!
- Work flexible hours from any time zone (will need to be able to meet with US regular hours)
- Receive unlimited time off and a flexible schedule – the waves are good this week? Take the week off.
- Receive compensation that is much better than your market standards
Part-time and full-time options available
How To Apply
It's pretty easy!
Just click 'Apply' and fill out the form.
Don’t forget to say in your application:
“I found this great opportunity at JobRack.”
Are you ready to take our SEO to the next level? We want to hear from you! We’ll be reviewing every application and will keep you update on the hiring process.